Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Jack Russel Terriers are my favourite dog not any tiny Chiuaua.

And I dont have that much closet space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

There all small dogs. Collies ftw!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

I think she means Aslan the rock band. Why are they in my closet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Hugies, you have the joke wrong, it's you're so gay you're that far back in the closet that you're getting humped by beavers. And you like it ;)

Well that's a shít song woman. I've heard bats screeching before and it sounds a whole lot better to be honest even though I can't hear the lyrics

• Advertisement

I think she means Aslan the rock band. Why are they in my closet?

Cause you stuffed them in there after participating in an orgy together before your parents were right about to walk in (they dont know about your sexual orientation yet, not like it isnt obvious Sandy)

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Hugies, you have the joke wrong, it's you're so gay you're that far back in the closet that you're getting humped by beavers. And you like it ;)

Well that's a shít song woman. I've heard bats screeching before and it sounds a whole lot better to be honest even though I can't hear the lyrics

What the fúck kind of saying is that?

And maybe its just your fill in voices that are shít.

What the fúck kind of saying is that?

And maybe its just your fill in voices that are shít.
    WE'RE FRIENDS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY

I thought aslan was the name of that lion in the wardrobe? So I though aslan and closet and presumed ye were on bout that movie :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Well thanks Corvo :(

That is the joke Dan. Dont worry yer not that slow

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    I thought aslan was the name of that lion in the wardrobe? So I though aslan and closet and presumed ye were on bout that movie :pac:

Well thanks Corvo :(

Just make sure to make the voices in your head practice a bit more.

Lads move this over to ot2, we need the posts over there and this really Isn't about the debs

Maybe randy should merge the last two or so pages of the debs thread with this :o

Maybe randy should merge the last two or so pages of the debs thread with this :o

hehehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Was in town for a few games of pool with the lads, and there was junior disco on... Jaysus, back in our day they didn't dress like that...

Well done Hugsie ruining a good debs thread with your distractions

Prodge your not even 20

Prodigious wrote: »
    Was in town for a few games of pool with the lads, and there was junior disco on... Jaysus, back in our day they didn't dress like that...

ah here think about it, really think about it.

• Advertisement

How different can you dress for a few games of pool. Really?

Well done Hugsie ruining a good debs thread with your distractions

Prodge your not even 20

MY DISTRACTIONS

Basically I was doing all of you a favour!

I hope that it was a coincidence that ye went to 'play pool' at the same time as a junior disco was on

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    I hope that it was a coincidence that ye went to 'play pool' at the same time as a junior disco was on

Ahh its Prodgy, hes a good guy, Corvo now, VERY different story.

Junior disco as in under 18's ... as in 13/14 year olds ... Saw some **** I can't unsee...

Its ok man. Alcohol is there for you when ever the trauma becomes too much to handle.

What a load of niddy old grannies :rolleyes: Im sure they arent dressing too differently to how girls did when we were 13/14/15, I never went to a junior disco but girls used to bring in their outfits to school, they were very.....bare back then, it couldnt have gotten much worse. They seemed to wear more material as they got older imo, hormones arent as crazy I guess.

HugsiePie wrote: »
    What a load of niddy old grannies :rolleyes: Im sure they arent dressing too differently to how girls did when we were 13/14/15, I never went to a junior disco but girls used to bring in their outfits to school, they were very.....bare back then, it couldnt have gotten much worse. They seemed to wear more material as they got older imo, hormones arent as crazy I guess.

I think 13 year old me would've remembered seeing arse everywhere, but no!

I think 13 year old me would've remembered seeing arse everywhere, but no!

That'll be the premature alzheimers grandad :P

• Advertisement

This reminds me.
    There was glass in the door to the hotel lobby into the room for our debs and there was a few little people I mean really little must have been at the oldest 7 years old watching it all through the glass in the door.....haha

I'm sure they saw a few things they shouldn't haha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement