Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

So I'll look for the girl wearing the barest minimum in NUIG then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

So I'll look for the girl wearing the barest minimum in NUIG then

I never went to a youth disco, I just seen the outfits that people bought into school. But I'll loook for the perv in a skin tight black leather outfit looking for a girl wearing barely anything, isnt that right Sandy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

Wahay, photo bombed a photo and now it's someone's profile pic on fb.

Great success!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

HugsiePie wrote: »
    I never went to a youth disco, I just seen the outfits that people bought into school. But I'll loook for the perv in a skin tight black leather outfit looking for a girl wearing barely anything, isnt that right Sandy.

In fairness you're very defensive of the outfits! Fair enough, they can dress up, but the amount that look like (and I hate this word) pure sluts is ridiculous.

They were ****e. I went to like 3.

Once here the junior disco clashed with a double confirmation, one that I was at. A bunch of little ones got into the party and a lad threatened one, jokingly I hope, and the gardaí were called and he was arrested

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

At the latest one in a nearby town, some young one got her stomach pumped, and there were 4 ambulances at the thing.

Think about it, they're the equivalent to a really ****e night out now, with no drink. Of course they were ****e. I don't even think I went to a second one haha

Prodigious wrote: »
    At the latest one in a nearby town, some young one got her stomach pumped, and there were 4 ambulances at the thing.

A lad that was in my year in school, when in 2nd or 3rd year, had to get his stomach pumped after like half a naggin. He's a wicked small lad. Seemingly he opened the front door of his house and just collapsed in the door.

Prodigious wrote: »
    In fairness you're very defensive of the outfits! Fair enough, they can dress up, but the amount that look like (and I hate this word) pure sluts is ridiculous.

Nope Im just saying it was the same back in our day, the outfits were dreadfully tight and lacked material/coverage, all 14 year olds are "sluts", Im saying it couldnt be worse as we (well y.disco attendees) wore stuff that were pretty raunchy, couldnt get much sluttier could it? I hated the outfits, I just remember the traditional disco outfit being a tank top and short shorts or a very low cut dress with a high hem (which was ridiculous girls dont have anything to show off aged 13).

I can say that went on when we were that age. One lad I knew downed a litre of vodka in front his parents when they caught him because he said it was water and done that to get away with it.

• Advertisement

I can say that went on when we were that age. One lad I knew downed a litre of vodka in front his parents when they caught him because he said it was water and done that to get away with it.

Downed it raw?? Jaysus what age was he ??

If I downed a litre of raw vodka now I'd probably pass out as soon as I put down the bottle. And I wouldn't exactly be a light weight

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    A lad that was in my year in school, when in 2nd or 3rd year, had to get his stomach pumped after like half a naggin. He's a wicked small lad. Seemingly he opened the front door of his house and just collapsed in the door.

hehehe.........again :P

Yea he wasn't well. He was 14 maybe 15.

HugsiePie wrote: »

It's terrible please stop!!

I say wicked alot alright, one of my most used words. But 'jaysus' is probably me most used haha

Yea he wasn't well. He was 14 maybe 15.

Jaysus if I did that at that age I dunno what way I'd end up let alone this age

I think he ended up in hospital.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

The last 2 pages of this thread just makes me happy that I choose not to drink alcohol.

Thanks guys :)

*gets a can of coke* Here's to remembering everything, not getting cirrohsis and having total control of your actions

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    The last 2 pages of this thread just makes me happy that I choose not to drink alcohol.

*gets a can of coke* Here's to remembering everything, not getting cirrohsis and having total control of your actions

Thats only if you cant do it right. People go mad and drown in the stuff. Downing it non stop till they cant anymore.

I remember everything and have always been able to take calculated decisions while drunk and have never gotten sick.

Is that can refrigerated?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Theres such a thing as in moderation.

Thats only if you cant do it right. People go mad and drown in the stuff. Downing it non stop till they cant anymore.

I remember everything and have always been able to take calculated decisions while drunk and have never gotten sick.

Is that can refrigerated?

Yeah I know. I'll probably end up drinking soon but I can't see myself getting locked, just be that lad in a pub having one pint of Guinness while just chatting away.

Of course it's refrigerated :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Ive only ever drank twice and not alot so ive never been plastered :pac: Im usually too tight to buy drink as its soo f*cking expensive and id rather buy clothes than drink :P

People know their limit. Some choose to surpass it in the atmosphere of the night. I dont and it makes it all the better.

And good cause it tastes better that way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

I just want to go out right now over catching up on this thread :pac:

Whered ya go Jade? Tis very suspicious to disappear like that along with decisions and randy

Probably in a hayshed somewhere :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

Whered ya go Jade? Tis very suspicious to disappear like that along with decisions and randy

I didn't go anywhere. I swear I didn't come on here and post to cover anything up :eek: I've been at home... Alone all night :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Where the hell is Randolph?
    o/

Will be fairly busy over next few days :p
    Probably in a hayshed somewhere :rolleyes:
    Like Danny wasn't last night? :cool:

No such luck unfortunately! :p

But without you randy the fabric of the thread will disintergrate into a sexual void.

But without you randy the fabric of the thread will disintergrate into a sexual void.

Rise up to the challenge there Sandy :pac:

• Advertisement

I am still learning. I can only hold the thread together for so long.
    Already I can feel myself weakening form the burden. I have yet to unlock my full mod powers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement