Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

peekachoo wrote: »
    I don't know :eek: maybe suddenly everyone got lives and left us behind :(
    No way :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

HugsiePie wrote: »
    That all?! SH!T, better start studying fir those college Christmas exams of ours. :P

All going well. Don't want to be tempting fate there.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

HugsiePie wrote: »
    That all?! SH!T, better start studying fir those college Christmas exams of ours. :P

Thats what I saying!!
    Cant wait to start prepping for Christmas, Omfgggg by far my most favourite time of the year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Jaysus guys kick it into gear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

I'm slowly loosing the will to live tonight with boredom and I've only been in home about an hour :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

I'm dieing of boredom as well but luckily I'm going to England in a few days, then it'll only be a couple of days until the results. Worst Debs ever btw, meal was nice though.

what happened?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I'm dieing of boredom as well but luckily I'm going to England in a few days

Same

Except I don't want to go :pac:

I'm dieing of boredom as well but luckily I'm going to England in a few days, then it'll only be a couple of days until the results. Worst Debs ever btw, meal was nice though.

How come? I've very little expectations for our debs tho :P

What time did it end?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Only got the power back on! Lightening struck a transformer outside my friend's house this morning. Sparks everywhere. 'Twas cool :cool:

• Advertisement

That's awfully early for a debs night isn't it?

This next week and a half up to the results are gonna be the longest days of my life. All my friends are on holidays so my twitter and Facebook are dead and my phone might as well be off :(

I need to get myself a hobby :P

Hand out your CV :P

Become a troll :P

Went to a debs last year and it was about the same time.

Did you go home afterwards? Our debs isn't over till 8 in the morning where we get a breakfast bunch and then a bus home.

Hand out your CV :P

I'm getting offered jobs for christmas :pac:

Yeah, ours is straight home on the bus. The breakfast thing sounds better.

Your school should've organised an after party. Peek had a different kind of debs where she and her date were given an hotel room. Not sure what happened in the morning before going home though but I assume she was given a meal too.

We ended the club at 5 and had breakfast and then onto the bus.

I googled our debs the other day and found out we get breakfast rolls at the end too :P

Rolls. Ha. We got a full on fry. Eggs, bacon, sausage, pudding, toast, juice, tea, coffee, all the things.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

Our bar closed at half 2 for the debs aswell.

On the topic of drinking, it took me a few nights hard on the sauce to figure out my limit of drink.got caught out a few times and was in a right bad way, wicked messy nights out, Have a fair idea of me limit now though. Still manage to spend €40 on a night out most nights. Glad I don't go out too often or of be broke.

To explain me bein gone for the day, dropped the sister at indypendence and then went off ta croom co limerick to look at calves

I'm glad to be going because my daily routine is actually depressing at this stage and waiting on results is really annoying.

Well at least you're finished school..

I teach myself Applied Maths and I just realised that I only learned for like 1 question out of 7 during the year :( I actually have to learn during the summer.

Where are you going?

Grad night was one of those nights, that night I learned to stay away from jagerbombs

The gardí shut down our grad at 12. Had I kept going I doubt I would have remembered that night

Grad night was my first time going out on a rip and I managed to last until 6 in the morning haha previously it was just house parties and pub matches where I've been drinking. Grad night was also my first time that I got drunk but somehow I managed not to pass out or get sick in any way.

Will be in London and Oxford, what about you?

London and Luton

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Your school should've organised an after party. Peek had a different kind of debs where she and her date were given an hotel room. Not sure what happened in the morning before going home though but I assume she was given a meal too.

we got breakfast rolls at half 2, and then the next morning breakfast was like a self service buffet with rolls, cereals, fry, toast and all that stuff! I was never so happy to see a tub of nutella in all my life :P

peekachoo wrote: »
    we got breakfast rolls at half 2, and then the next morning breakfast was like a self service buffet with rolls, cereals, fry, toast and all that stuff! I was never so happy to see a tub of nutella in all my life :P

If you love a jar of nutella, book yourself a room in Roosevelt Hotel in New York. They have a statue made of nutella jars available for breakfast at $11. These were the small sized jars but my sisters went mental over it :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    If you love a jar of nutella, book yourself a room in Roosevelt Hotel in New York. They have a statue made of nutella jars available for breakfast at $11. These were the small sized jars but my sisters went mental over it :P

or i could just get the one from my kitchen :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I passed out grad night leaning on a high table. Don't remember most the night last thing I remember was being upstairs trying to drink a jagerbomb and a can of bulmers at exactly the same time, then the next thing I remember was being outside getting sick against the wall. Seemingly I got sick walking down the stairs aswell. Moral of the story, stay away from jagerbombs

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement