Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

peekachoo wrote: »
    or i could just get the one from my kitchen :rolleyes:

You could but my sisters were able to take advantage of the $200 vouchers we received for a shíte bedroom? Which is better? Plus you get to go to New York :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    You could but my sisters were able to take advantage of the $200 vouchers we received for a shíte bedroom? Which is better? Plus you get to go to New York :p

weeeeeeeeeeelllllll when you put it that way I bet American nutella is better. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

or i could just get the one from my kitchen :rolleyes:

Why would you pay 11$ for a statue of nutella from your kitchen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

Jaysus the debs was serious craic thinking back on it. Would love to do it all over again. Roll on results night now,, cannot wait for it :D

shut up Sandy :p

yeah people at our debs who went last year too said this year was unreal. Usually our school doesn't get on with the boys school at all but we all got on at the debs, it was odd :pac: tbh I'm still too hungover to think about results night right now hahaha

• Advertisement

I'm grand today but then again I wasn't drinking yesterday.

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    I'm grand today but then again I wasn't drinking yesterday.

I drank half a naggin and a few shots last night and i felt sick, i spent the rest of the night drinking water :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

I got a phone call today from car phone warehouse saying I had won a Samsung galaxy s4 mini from a competition I entered last month and after I have my address she asked what age I was and I said 17 :( you have to be 18 :( so p*ssed off! She said she'd ask her manager on Tuesday :o I'm 18 in 2 months!

Have you an older sister? Get her to collect and say she entered

I drank half a naggin and a few shots last night and i felt sick, i spent the rest of the night drinking water :confused:

Ah jaysus, normally when ya start drinking again you stop being sick unless your in a right bad way. Half a naggin is nothing shur. At our debs I was drinking shots like mad but I might aswell have being drinking flavored water haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

No I said can I put my moms name and she said ill get back to you .. What difference is it if I'm 17 or 18 :(

Ah jaysus, normally when ya start drinking again you stop being sick unless your in a right bad way. Half a naggin is nothing shur. At our debs I was drinking shots like mad but I might aswell have being drinking flavored water haha

Dan you don't even know I think I only got fully sober at like 3 yesterday, so I was feeling rough when we went back out anyway! I think I might even stay in for the bank holiday this week :P

Competition laws and such

Awh ****e yeah it's a bank holiday. I'd say I will aswell unless everyone is goin out. Otherwise ill be broke for results

Awh ****e yeah it's a bank holiday. I'd say I will aswell unless everyone is goin out. Otherwise ill be broke for results

spent about 200 quid this week. don't even have the 50 to fix my phone, defo need to save for results :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Flintlock

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Well at least you're finished school..

I teach myself Applied Maths and I just realised that I only learned for like 1 question out of 7 during the year :( I actually have to learn during the summer.

I'm doing applied maths in school.What questions are you going to cover? :)

spent about 200 quid this week. don't even have the 50 to fix my phone, defo need to save for results :pac:

I spend some serious amount of money on a night out its actually some waste of money but its such good craic!

I think ill have to pre drink more!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I don't think I've ever been so bored as I was for the past week. Never, under any circumstances, spend a week in Bundoran with your parents and two aunts. Ever. Especially when you've spent a week of practically every summer of your life there. I managed to get through 400 pages of Catch 22, despite it taking me over two weeks to read the first hundred and the iPod battery is precariously close to dying which I have never had happen. Tomorrow morning can't come soon enough.

I must be some kind of weirdo because I am ridiculously excited at the thoughts of the results, like not even the night out but acrually opening the envelope itself. Far more excited than I am for the debs next Friday :L

Well either be goin kk or Waterford for results night I'd say, I'd say twill be better than debs?

I get fair anxious thinking about the wether ill get enough points suppose that wouldn't be happening if I studied , but I'm wicked curious to know what I got.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Flintlock wrote: »
    I'm doing applied maths in school.What questions are you going to cover? :)

Here I'll tell you in the 5th year OT

• Advertisement

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Here I'll tell you in the 5th year OT

Wise choice, this ot is for drink talk and general banter. :pac:

But we need the posts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Flintlock

Sorry about that...I'm even awkward on the internet :pac:

I'd say twill be better than debs?
    ?
    ?

Dan, I swear to fúcking God.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

AH FFS SANDY

It's an intoned statement! People say it all the time, there's no other way of expressing it on the internet other than using a question mark.

:pac:

I forget what you have against ?'s ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What if I did them upside down ¿

I hate when they are abused

Flintlock wrote: »
    Sorry about that...I'm even awkward on the internet :pac:

Hey no hastle, I just never need to hear about school subjects again :D I hope :/

I hate when they are abused

I would never abuse question marks¿¿

:eek:

• Advertisement

Hey Corvo, am I treating these question marks right ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement