Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

Fúck this shít

Why do we insist on kicking when our hand passing is whats doing us justice.

Don't think there's any coming back from that score board lad

Where's randy these days?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Cavan may just get back on the bus home at this stage. They're wasting every single ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

The rage level here is immense. They may drive that bus into the sea if they play like that in the second half.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Perhaps we can do 300 today?

I'll be around for a while til I go out later ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

peekachoo wrote: »

Excellent :p

I must be the only Irish person who doesn't like GAA at all. Rugby is the way forward for me!

• Advertisement

Anyone else watch only fools and horses?

Some programme haha

I reckon after this Cavan will be quiet tonight :(

Yeah ill be gone later to, if ya know what I mean ;)

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    Anyone else watch only fools and horses?

Some programme haha

Don't have it on now as da is watching golf... "Duuuuring the war...."

Excellent :p

I must be the only Irish person who doesn't like GAA at all. Rugby is the way forward for me!

I only watch gaa and rugby

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Can anyone else just not eat after drinking the night before?
    Like yano how people are all like "awwww craving a sub/greasy food item" etc etc wheras Im just here, like, giving my Sunday dinner to the dog and had half a croissant for breakfast. And its not even from drinking terribly much and Im not vomiting just no appetite and my tummy doing swirls.
    So anyone else? Please???

I reckon after this Cavan will be quiet tonight :(

No no gaa supporters hit the pub afterwards no matter what the result, but it won't be as busy as it would be of they won

I only watch gaa and rugby

I'm not a particular fan of GAA. I'd watch it if it gets me out of class (has happened plenty of times at school) but in honesty, I couldn't sit for the entire match without getting bored. Rugby is way better imo

Yeah ill be gone later to, if ya know what I mean ;)

I don't. Enlighten me :):):):):):):)

deise_girl wrote: »
    Like yano how people are all like "awwww craving a sub/greasy food item" etc etc wheras Im just here, like, giving my Sunday dinner to the dog and had half a croissant for breakfast. And its not even from drinking terribly much and Im not vomiting just no appetite and my tummy doing swirls.

I'm exactly the same with you Deise. I wouldn't eat a thing for two days after heavy drinking. Just not hungry really. Helps with losing weight if you want to look on the bright side :rolleyes:

GAA will never be ignored in Cavan. Despite the bad streak lately we are a proud GAA county.

And yea deise thats likely due to dehydration. I know the feeling.

deise_girl wrote: »

I just have toast in the morning and milk/orange juice. Still eat the same size dinner no hastle but I wouldn't be craving food

Aaaaand here comes the second half. Oh no.

I don't. Enlighten me :):):):):):):)

Oh I see you want to keep it a secret :P

I drink at least 3 pints of water as soon as I get home from a night out, and drink alot of water the day after aswell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

I drink at least 3 pints of water as soon as I get home from a night out, and drink alot of water the day after aswell

i find it hard to drink even water the next day!!

A massive harvesting operation happening in the field next to my house. 6 combines working flat out since last night (think they worked for most of last night), already starting to toss the hay and a tractor with the baling yoke is just getting started. Field will probably be ploughed by the end of the week! The field is about 60 acres large, I think.

I'd take a pint of water for every 2 pints I have. No hangover the next day. Can be quite groggy though

I usuallly drink water when I come home but after one night out I coundnt drink let alone eat the next day

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I'm exactly the same with you Deise. I wouldn't eat a thing for two days after heavy drinking. Just not hungry really. Helps with losing weight if you want to look on the bright side :rolleyes:
    I just have toast in the morning and milk/orange juice. Still eat the same size dinner no hastle but I wouldn't be craving food
    Yea like Id only ever have my croissant for breakfast ever because its small/quick/light, the fact that I couldnt even finish that this morning though! And all for losing weight but surely alcohol itself is fairly fattening? :P Dunno when Ill ever be able to eat again, urgh
    Thats an interesting thought.. I do always drink the guts of a litre of water when I come home but nearly wish I didnt last night cz ive been peeing non stop ever since..

A massive harvesting operation happening in the field next to my house. 6 combines working flat out since last night (think they worked for most of last night), already starting to toss the hay and a tractor with the baling yoke is just getting started. Field will probably be ploughed by the end of the week! The field is about 60 acres large, I think.

you mean a baler? haha

60acre? thats a big paddock! ideal for tillage though, those boys much be huge scale:eek:

Oh I see you want to keep it a secret :P

oh Dan xo

ye must be all serously lightweights if ye cant eat for a day or 2 after a night on the sauce :P

corvo if ye get a goal ye might be able to do the job

Woo Cavan

• Advertisement

hey peek, sorry to break the news to ya but im after knockng ya off the podium for the post count on ot2 :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement