Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

peekachoo wrote: »

Don't even start me :pac:

sounds like im your perfect man ;)
    Better get the wetsuit again Dan :pac:

and the wellies! :cool:

we know who the refs shouting for anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    twould be some cost to own all that machinery! i like to have me few cattle around.

is that a speed dial around the map :eek:

Yeah it can't be cheap. They also have a division for transport. Own about 60 something lorries and more trailers, flatbeds and tankers.

Looks like it. It's not my picture. I just stole it off Facebook :P

Anybody know why I can't upload a profile picture for this?

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Yeah it can't be cheap. They also have a division for transport. Own about 60 something lorries and more trailers, flatbeds and tankers.

Looks like it. It's not my picture. I just stole it off Facebook :P

60 lorries :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

60 lorries :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Aye, every Christmas eve they line their lorries up in the yard for the local area to see. They manage 61 in a row but I'm sure they would have some more in their other yard. It's really awesome to see.

This is the best I could find. This was taken on an Easter holiday.
    transport%20all%20lorries.JPG

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

is that a speed dial around the map :eek:

It's one of many modifications for the PC game. I had a speedometer and tachometer mod for SA.

For boards?

You have so subscribe like Randy for custom avatars or you can choose from this rather poor list if you're not.

• Advertisement

Aye, every Christmas eve they line their lorries up in the yard for the local area to see. They manage 61 in a row but I'm sure they would have some more in their other yard. It's really awesome to see.

This is the best I could find. This was taken on an Easter holiday.
    transport%20all%20lorries.JPG

jaysus thats some outfit! all new enough yokes aswell

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Must be PC, it's a modification. I had a speedometer and tachometer mod for SA.

For boards?

You have so subscribe like Randy for custom avatars or you can choose from this rather poor list if you're not.

You mean like to pay for a picture to be upload? :eek:

jaysus thats some outfit! all new enough yokes aswell

They have all sorts of lorries there. Oldest I've seen is 97. They did buy quite alot of new ones last year.

You mean like to pay for a picture to be upload? :eek:

Aye

Or change your name, add a tagline under your name, remove ads, get red stars, access to the Sex and Sexuality forum and so on.

Like Randy :pac:

They have all sorts of lorries there. Oldest I've seen is 97. They did buy quite alot of new ones last year.

jaysus they must be ****ting money

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

And I thought Cavan were bad......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

:pac:

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Aye

Or change your name, add a tagline under your name, remove ads, get red stars, access to the Sex and Sexuality forum and so on.

Like Randy :pac:

There's a Sex forum?

Those avatars are shíte. Nothing there for us two. Not a single aviation related avatar. Went for a star wars transport one..

where's randy these days anyway??

im after loosing me memory stick with all me music on it :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

And everyone expected Cavan-Kerry to be the slaughter.

There's a Sex forum?

Those avatars are shíte. Nothing there for us two. Not a single aviation related avatar. Went for a star wars transport one..

Yep, where do you think Randy is gone to for the past few days?

Randy explained the logic behind keeping it subscribers only in the 5th year OT like a month ago. Basically to keep youngsters away from it, you need to pay to subscribe so the idea was only adults can and would pay online. It doesn't really work now but it was a good idea back then.

O really? :pac:

But yeah they're shite.

Just remembered, Top Gear is on tonight!

Just remembered, Top Gear is on tonight!

wahay! i have it set up to record just incase i forget about it

That record function has saved my life really. Haven't missed a single episode of any show I watch. Gotta love that stuff :P

That record function has saved my life really. Haven't missed a single episode of any show I watch. Gotta love that stuff :P

yeah tis a great yoke only i dont watch much tv anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Donegal are actually shambolic.

Same, I barely watch anything live anymore, except the news maybe. Even that I mostly watch the replays on the News Now channel.

During the summer, there practically nothing to watch however in the winter, we have Revenge, Grey's Anatomy, HIMYM, BBT, Top Gear and Person of Interest. Winter is TV holiday.

bit of sport and motorsport, top gear, and thats it really apart from the odd movie. oh yeah started watching suits aswell

bit of sport and motorsport, top gear, and thats it really apart from the odd movie. oh yeah started watching suits aswell

Movies on Sky are absolutely shíte. We've stopped getting it in our package. Only have sports and the free channels.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

I watch all my tv shows online ahead of RTE/TV3. so much easier :D

we dont have movies or sports just the basic package

I wish I could watch movies online but I can't watch anything unless it has subtitles which online players lack.

Dan, they've finished the cutting now. Two balers at it now. No sign of any flatbeds anywhere but I'd imagine they'll get it cleaned by tonight.

I wish I could watch movies online but I can't watch anything unless it has subtitles which online players lack.

Dan, they've finished the cutting now. Two balers at it now. No sign of any flatbeds anywhere but I'd imagine they'll get it cleaned by tonight.

jaysus id love to spend a few days working for them. some goin to cut 60 acres in less than 24 hours

the 2 balers will be at it for a while, they doin round bales? imagine if they were doin 60 acres of small square bales :eek:

• Advertisement

jaysus id love to spend a few days working for them. some goin to cut 60 acres in less than 24 hours

I wouldn't to be honest. It's a stressful job as they have targets to meet everyday for their crop yield and it can be tough if the weather isn't dry. They've been upping the speed of their harvesting lately to beat the wet weather. Last year, a farmer had 30 acres cut no baling was done because of the wet weather. 3 months later, the hay was still in the field.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement