Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

Oh are you not from there? :O

Longford is OK but nothing special..... No talent exist whatsoever. Me being the exception of course! :P

Live in co. Tipp, but border co kk and co Waterford , both cities less than an hour drive from my house bout half an hour to each of them from the local town

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Ha, I'm actually staying over in Cork City tonight to start a journey up to Longford for a debs :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭outnumbered

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    Live in co. Tipp, but border co kk and co Waterford , both cities less than an hour drive from my house bout half an hour to each of them from the local town

Gets map out to locate you...
    Ah no, i suppose it's good to be near two cities! I have the pick of them all being in the midlands haha

Colm! wrote: »
    Ha, I'm actually staying over in Cork City tonight to start a journey up to Longford for a debs :L

You are going to a debs in LONGFORD? :P
    Well before i laugh, where abouts is it? :D

Gets map out to locate you...
    Ah no, i suppose it's good to be near two cities! I have the pick of them all being in the midlands haha

My location was discovered here a few weeks back. :pac:

• Advertisement

My location was discovered here a few weeks back. :pac:

Really? :P haha I don't always follow it on here! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

I'm 50 mins from Limerick and 90 mins from cork :p

I'm 50 mins from Limerick and 90 mins from cork :p

2 hours from dublin, 2 from galway, 4 from cork, 4 from belfast

Really? :P haha I don't always follow it on here! :P

Well me local town was discovered I live in the middle of nowhere really haha

Well me local town was discovered I live in the middle of nowhere really haha

same! :P
    what you hoping to do next year? :D

• Advertisement

same! :P
    what you hoping to do next year? :D

Hoping for ag science in ucd but I'd be surprised if I get the points

Hoping for ag science in ucd but I'd be surprised if I get the points

Cool! You're a farmer then? :P
    Would you repeat if not or take another course?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

When you say one hour what speed is that at dan :P

Cool! You're a farmer then? :P
    Would you repeat if not or take another course?

I am a farmer :P haha

There's an ag science course in wit aswell but ucd course is meant to be alot better, I swore I wouldn't repeat but maybe twud be worth it. Was also debating bout engineering but I'd rather ag

It's actually about 45 mins but it depends in traffic and who's driving :D

I am a farmer :P haha

There's an ag science course in wit aswell but ucd course is meant to be alot better, I swore I wouldn't repeat but maybe twud be worth it. Was also debating bout engineering but I'd rather ag

I hate the idea of repeating but if you think about it, it's 30 weeks revision for something you want for the rest of your life! :D

But those hateful 5th years.

I hate the idea of repeating but if you think about it, it's 30 weeks revision for something you want for the rest of your life! :D

That's what I've been thinking but then i remember how much I hated school even with people I got on wicked well with, and I don't like most of the year goin in to 6th year in september

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

As fast as his tractor goes of course :p

But those hateful 5th years.

The year that was ahead of us was grand, our year was grand but the year after us is full of dickheads bar 1 or 2 of them, and that's no exaduration

That's what I've been thinking but then i remember how much I hated school even with people I got on wicked well with, and I don't like most of the year goin in to 6th year in september

Yeah but that would make you more focused in your studies! You really going to decide your future just cause there's a few you don't like! :P
    Also, could you not move to a different school? :)

• Advertisement

Dan do you live near Owning Hill?

Yeah but that would make you more focused in your studies! You really going to decide your future just cause there's a few you don't like! :P
    Also, could you not move to a different school? :)

I'm terrible at studying I just sit there and day dream, can't study untill the very last minute and even then I don't really study. I'm really not a book person,
    Dan do you live near Owning Hill?

I went to primary school in owning :eek: but that's co kk I'm co tipp,, how the fúck does a Cavan man know about owning hill :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Anybody get goosebumps watching the end of tonight's Top Gear? It was really nice to see something different especially for the series finale

I'm terrible at studying I just sit there and day dream, can't study untill the very last minute and even then I don't really study. I'm really not a book person,

OH. God, then I don't know! :) whatever you think is best! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Anybody get goosebumps watching the end of tonight's Top Gear? It was really nice to see something different especially for the series finale

Don't ruin it for series linkers like myself :(

I think I'll watch it now..

jamo2oo9 wrote: »

No I didn't haha grand owl new Hollands at the end there :P

Some basic maths and Google Maps. They need to adjust the border since it says owning hill is in Tipp

Some basic maths and Google Maps. They need to adjust the border since it says owning hill is in Tipp

Stalker!

OH. God, then I don't know! :) whatever you think is best! :D

What ever I do ill wonder what would have happened if I did it the other way, anyway well see after the cao offers a d the hangover is gone from results night!

• Advertisement

Feck off I'm working here.

Newtown Manor close?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement