Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭outnumbered

Edgeworthstown is THE place to be!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

Who are you guys talking about, a hurler or something? I know Thomastown well, I'm from Kilkenny.

He's trying to figure out where I live cos I said well more than likely be goin kk results and if not kk waterford

NB
    What would your last meal be?

Also sometimes go to thomastown to get vaccinations for the cattle cos can get them cheaper there, Hate the way it's nearly all one way, but there chipper is nice :pac:

Edgeworthstown is THE place to be!

Where's that now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

A bottle of laxatives. If I'm going to the chair its going to be pleasant for no one.

And the chipper is lovely in Thomastown. Only place that was open when we got back from the ploughing. The barman at the top f the town let us eat in his pub. Sound fella he was.

NB
    What would your last meal be?

????

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    Also sometimes go to thomastown to get vaccinations for the cattle cos can get them cheaper there, Hate the way it's nearly all one way, but there chipper is nice :pac:
    Hahahhaha
    Where's that now?

Longford of course! :P

????

Corvos initials??

Why would ya want to know what he last ate? Haha

????

If you were on death row, what would you have as your last meal ? :P haha
    I'm hungry!

• Advertisement

Hahahhaha

Longford of course! :P

Should have guessed :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Bank holiday Sunday night and here I am at home attmpting to break in the shoes for the debs on Friday :L

If you were on death row, what would you have as your last meal ? :P haha
    I'm hungry!

Steak with chips and a bit of mash, few onions, and corn topped off with a bit of peppercorn sauce :D

Bank holiday Sunday night and here I am at home attmpting to break in the shoes for the debs on Friday :L

Gosh! I was sure you were a guy! :O

Here I am weeping for Cavan.

Maybe she is.

At least your doin it in time, I only started wearing them around for an hour 2 in the morning and now I have a cut on me heel after it :/

Steak with chips and a bit of mash, few onions, and corn topped off with a bit of peppercorn sauce :D

This does not help my hunger! :P

I'd have spicy chicken wings , a breaded chicked on chiabatta bread with garlic mayo and chips and salad. Then A brownie and ice cream!

Gosh! I was sure you were a guy! :O

It makes a difference if ya do wear them around a bit before you go to the debs where your goin to be moving around for hours

A bottle of laxatives. If I'm going to the chair its going to be pleasant for no one.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

Ah I'm not the only person not out tonight then!
    All my friends are out Snapchatting me pictures but I'm stuck at home dying sick :(

• Advertisement

This does not help my hunger! :P

I'd have spicy chicken wings , a breaded chicked on chiabatta bread with garlic mayo and chips and salad. Then A brownie and ice cream!

I <3 steak

It makes a difference if ya do wear them around a bit before you go to the debs where your goin to be moving around for hours

Oh shít! I actually read it as heels by accident!
    Sorry Blue! :P

Ah I'm not the only person not out tonight then!
    All my friends are out Snapchatting me pictures but I'm stuck at home dying sick :(

I'm just behaving myself before results :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Last dinner? That's a toughy for me. I have a lot of meals that I like. At the top of my head, I'd like Chicken pasta with Spanish salami, lasagna, steak with peppersauce beans fried onions and homemades or roast beef with roast veg, mash spuds, Yorkship pudding, garlic spuds and beef juice gravy. Mmmmmmmmmmmhhhmmm bet nobody's mammy could make nicer dinners than my mam :P

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Last dinner? That's a toughy for me. I have a lot of meals that I like. At the top of my head, I'd like Chicken pasta with Spanish salami, lasagna, steak with peppersauce beans fried onions and homemades or roast beef with roast veg, mash spuds, Yorkship pudding, garlic spuds and beef juice gravy. Mmmmmmmmmmmhhhmmm bet nobody's mammy could make nicer dinners than my mam :P

Bet ya mine could !! :D

On results if I get enough points to be safe I may die on the night out.

I'm goin to go mad either way, but I know people who are always mad for goin out and they weren't happy with results and people barly managed to convince them to go out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Bet ya mine could !! :D

Not a chance that could happen! My was taught by Rachel Allen, Nigella Lawson and more importantly, my granny!

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

I'm just behaving myself before results :D

Saving money anyway, more money for alcohol on results night :D

• Advertisement

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Not a chance that could happen! My was taught by Rachel Allen, Nigella Lawson and more importantly, my granny!

I'd do Rachel and Nigella! Imagine the breakfast the morning after.... :O

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement