Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭outnumbered

cant see the other posts? :O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Keeps me up at night too but now I've started the sheep game :P
    This really should be recorded for posterity! :p
    Daniel7740 wrote: »
    Well me local town was discovered I live in the middle of nowhere really haha
    Between me and my historical detective work, and Sandy and Googlemaps, you're gonna get an awful shock some night! :p
    Why would Russian police kidnap an Irish fella for ransom. They arnt exactly straped for cash.
    The 'new' Russia has some very rich people, a lot of poor people, and a high level of crime and corruption.
    Boards is acting up.
    No, certain double (and triple, Danny? :p) posters are acting up!! :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Oh god the abortion legislation.

I remember the claims of doctors being able to abort at any stage. Like claims that we would have abortions at 8 or 9 months.

I'm not too sure but I don't think it mentioned any restrictions on how old the foetus can be. Once again I'm not too sure, I read it like 2 months ago, I forgot now.

If that's the case, I'd rather just revoke the 8th Amendment and legalise abortions before 20 weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

My mother just made homemade brown bread :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

I go out for one night and miss 20 pages?

Proud :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

You lucky bástard!! Make sure ya butter it, then jam on that and cream if ya have it, and preferably while its still warm after coming out of the oven <3

peekachoo wrote: »

Shur we had to start pushing for the ot3 were running out of time!

And I think you'll find I've built up quite a lead over you in the posts count :P

Lovely! Lucky you! :O

today my goal is to reach my 1000th post! :D:D

we had to start pushing for the ot3 were running out of time!

And I think you'll find I've built up quite a lead over you in the posts count :P
    yeah well I don't triple post! :D

Anything to get to OT3
    You lucky bástard!! Make sure ya butter it, then jam on that and cream if ya have it, and preferably while its still warm after coming out of the oven <3

No cream as I used it all last night for garlic spuds but still have some my granny's jam left. Combine them two and it's like you're in heaven when eating it :p
    Lovely! Lucky you! :O

today my goal is to reach my 1000th post! :D:D

Might try to get myself up to 900 today.

Another 20 pages today lads? C'mon we can do it

what's the topic of conversation today then :P

• Advertisement

what's the topic of conversation today then :P

How we can reenact the scene where you fell on the floor in some place in Tipperary and another fellow lad comes along to pick you off the floor and it turns out he was someone you've spoken to on boards.ie before. :p

yeah well I don't triple post! :D

'twas an accident! I was expecting someone else to have posted by the time I had clicked post!

'twas an accident! I was expecting someone else to have posted by the time I had clicked post!

Dan, they've finished the baling now. Looks like a fair bit of the field was cleaned out. Another 40 bales to be lifted and it's fully cleaned out. No sight of any flatbeds nearby so not sure what's happening today.

How we can reenact the scene where you fell on the floor in some place in Tipperary and another fellow lad comes along to pick you off the floor and it turns out he was someone you've spoken to on boards.ie before. :p

I'd like to see someone reenact that. It was a beautiful moment.

Dan, they've finished the baling now. Looks like a fair bit of the field was cleaned out. Another 40 bales to be lifted and it's fully cleaned out. No sight of any flatbeds nearby so not sure what's happening today.

jaysus there some men to get the jobs done quickly, were they at it all night?

jaysus there some men to get the jobs done quickly, were they at it all night?

No, they left the field around 7. Not sure why they stopped at that time. Could've gotten all done by 10 if they had kept going.

No, they left the field around 7. Not sure why they stopped at that time. Could've gotten all done by 10 if they had kept going.

might have had enough bales made, mightn't want anymore?

corvo, newtown manor? never heard it called that but newtown yeah near enough but no more will I reveal ;)

might have had enough bales made, mightn't want anymore?

corvo, newtown manor? never heard it called that but newtown yeah ;)

Could be or another farmer could be taking them instead. Might have no flatbeds left? Wouldn't make much sense to offload the bales if they're selling them anyway.

Could be or another farmer could be taking them instead. Might have no flatbeds left? Wouldn't make much sense to offload the bales if they're selling them anyway.

yeah some one else is probably taking them or else no one else wants any more. id say there was a fair few bales off of that field, were they doin round bales?

yeah some one else is probably taking them or else no one else wants any more. id say there was a fair few bales off of that field, were they doin round bales?

Yeah it was round ones. I'd doubt it. Farmers in south would be looking for some hay for the winter seeing that they were affected badly by the fodder crisis last winter. Everyone will be looking for some just in case really.

• Advertisement

How do you get them stars under your name? :P

Yeah it was round ones. I'd doubt it. Farmers in south would be looking for some hay for the winter seeing that they were affected badly by the fodder crisis last winter. Everyone will be looking for some just in case really.

what I meant is that they mightn't have anyone to take them yet.

we always did the medium size square bales for straw ourselves, suited us better
    How do you get them stars under your name?

often wondered that meself

How do you get them stars under your name? :P

You do have stars under your name, everyone does.

eb0e6ca46a6cd60d9ebfdbdcffc2f547.png

what I meant is that they mightn't have anyone to take them yet.

we always did the medium size square bales for straw ourselves, suited us better

often wondered that meself

Yeah it's supposed to be easier to spread out for cattle in the sheds whereas round bales are handy for being in the field for horses and cattle.

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    You do have stars under your name, everyone does.

eb0e6ca46a6cd60d9ebfdbdcffc2f547.png

I know yeah but some have two, some have 3 and some have more! :P

Yeah it's supposed to be easier to spread out for cattle in the sheds whereas round bales are handy for being in the field for horses and cattle.

Can also take off one or 2 small sections at a time and tie the rest of the bale back together, which is handy

Can also take off one or 2 small sections at a time and tie the rest of the bale back together, which is handy

Yeah that's true. Handy for small-sized farm with a couple of horses or cattle to feed. Round bales are difficult to spread out for the horse and the colt in the shed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

I think it has something to do with you post count :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

The stars are a measure of how pimp you are.

• Advertisement

1 to 4 greyish stars represent post count. You start off with one, I think you get 2 after 100 posts, 3 after 500 and 4 after 10,000 posts.

4 red is a subscriber
    4 silver is a moderator
    5 silver is a CMod
    5 gold is an admin
    6 blue is a community manager

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement