Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Did they but Ken from Corry down yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

decisions wrote: »

Some one please tell me what I just listened to

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    Jaysus are ya sure it was alchahol you were drinkin and not doin a father jack on it and drinkin floor polish :pac:

Kinda wish I had that excuse dunno what Im after doing to myself but its beyond a joke how long its taking me to eat the smallest of things..
    Most definitely a light weight :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Definitely Simlish.

• Advertisement

deise_girl wrote: »
    Kinda wish I had that excuse dunno what Im after doing to myself but its beyond a joke how long its taking me to eat the smallest of things..
    Most definitely a light weight :pac:

Jaysus feather light weight. I've been in the complete horrors and back to normal within 2 days.

Nothing worse than having to sweep down a shed or sprong in aload of silage when your hungover, it's then ya really regret goin drinking

"Is that mumford & sons? It's like someone gave the dubliners aload of bangers"

Quote from a friends father there haha

Where's everybody gone ?? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

I went to sleep for a few hours. I just read something bout drinks in Dublin count me in :D

Yeah someone said NUIM is only half an hour away from Dublin, and I said if I get into UCD we'll have to go for a few drinkies

Yeah someone said NUIM is only half an hour away from Dublin, and I said if I get into UCD we'll have to go for a few drinkies

aww exciting. My best friend is going to UCD so I'll be there all the time :D

And don't forget about the party in Galway that I'm not invited to :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

peekachoo wrote: »
    aww exciting. My best friend is going to UCD so I'll be there all the time :D

And don't forget about the party in Galway that I'm not invited to :rolleyes:

For the last time Peek, you are invited. I want to meet you as said previously :rolleyes:

Any tips on getting pecs? Have slacked a lot on weights this year due to the Leaving and I want to get it back for the debs in three week :o

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    For the last time Peek, you are invited. I want to meet you as said previously :rolleyes:

what kind of impression have I given at all :pac:

what kind of impression have I given at all :pac:

You seem really classy, outgoing and sound from your responses on this so that's what I get off you :)

You seem really classy, outgoing and sound from your responses on this so that's what I get off you :)
    sarcasm? :pac:

How dare you think that was sarcasm :eek: I was being really nice and you just say, mmmmhuumble "sarcasm?" mellburgleuurrr

How dare you think that was sarcasm :eek: I was being really nice and you just say, mmmmhuumble "sarcasm?" mellburgleuurrr

You drunk lad?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Ouch..

Heartbreaking stuff peeks :pac:

He sounded dead serious and all

I'm so confused! :P

You drunk lad?

Hell no, I had a bottle of Calsberg. I ain't no lightweight darling
    Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Ouch..

Heartbreaking stuff peeks :pac:

He sounded dead serious and all

Thank you Nim! I was actually serious Peek :rolleyes:
    I'm so confused! :P

I gave you a nice compliment and you don't believe a word of what I said. That's what's happening

Is she doin ag science peek? :P

Might be seeing you around so!

• Advertisement

Nursing is her first choice but ag is her...third I think :P

Aaaah okay. My bad :rolleyes:
    THANKS JAMO ENJOY YOUR CARLSBERG XOXO

Just out of curiosity, where are we all gonna post after September? There is no OT thread for first year college students is there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Quick question, on FB if you friend somebody you see everyday but never talk to and they accept you straight away, are you supposed to start chatting with them on fb then and there? You may never chat to them again on fb but are you supposed to talk with them that 1 time cause you know and they know that both of you are online

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Quick question, on FB if you friend somebody you see everyday but never talk to and they accept you straight away, are you supposed to start chatting with them on fb then and there? You may never chat to them again on fb but are you supposed to talk with them that 1 time cause you know and they know that both of you are online

Umm I don't think there are any rules or etiquette regarding that Hugsie..

Just do what you want?

Not really. I'm friends with everyone in my school and I see them everyday. Don't go chatting with all of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Umm I don't think there are any rules or etiquette regarding that Hugsie..

Just do what you want?

Yeah but is it considered weird or rude to just ognore them I mean, like you just sent them a friend request and they accept straight away

Im new to fb :o

Just out of curiosity, where are we all gonna post after September? There is no OT thread for first year college students is there?

We could always make one? Or could continue this thread only call it 6th years of 12/13 ot

Yeah waited a while before joining anyway :P it's nothing special but the chat on it is handy

We could always make one? Or could continue this thread only call it 6th years of 12/13 ot

Is that allowed?

Yeah waited a while before joining anyway :P it's nothing special but the chat on it is handy

• Advertisement

Is that allowed?

We could always try :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement