Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    We could always try :pac:

Suppose we'll have to see what Randy says

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

We can all add each other on Facebook and then make one of those groups with the group chat and stuff :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

peekachoo wrote: »
    We can all add each other on Facebook and then make one of those groups with the group chat and stuff :D

This is a better idea altogether !

Do we get this thread till the day after cao offers? So we know how everyone got on and the like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

peekachoo wrote: »

I can only imagine what yeed all post on my wall :rolleyes:

This is a better idea altogether !

Do we get this thread till the day after cao offers? So we know how everyone got on and the like.

I think we should do that :rolleyes:

Aaahhh ya I'd assume so :)

• Advertisement

I never really comment / post on stuff. Just use it for the chat really haha

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity, where are we all gonna post after September? There is no OT thread for first year college students is there?

There's a forum called 'The Graduates'.

Ask Randy about it, he mods it.

I prefer this to Fb to be honest, MUCH prefer!

HugsiePie wrote: »

Is that just because people don't know who you are?

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    There's a forum called 'The Graduates'.

Ask Randy about it, he mods it.

That would be for those who've graduated out of college. We're all undergraduates.

It's a shame you won't be joining us in college parties this year Nim. There's always next year! :p

As for the facebook thing, don't expect much out of my page. Twitter is what I use mainly. Facebook is used for.. well for stalking really :o

• Advertisement

Is that just because people don't know who you are?

Probably, I am very awkward IRL, too awkward to chat to people. :o Evenif you knew me irl, you wouldnt know that this is me and you cant judge me as a result :D

Nimrod likes this big_23544058_0_50-46.png

I'd describe meself as slightly shy, but I don't think I'm awkward, maybe other people do haha

Probably, I am very awkward IRL, too awkward to chat to people. :o Evenif you knew me irl, you wouldnt know that this is me and you cant judge me as a result :D

I think we've seen the real you on here, with your tin women and marge Simpson and all sorts :pac:

BTW lads, Breaking Bad S5 Part 2 is premiered on Netflix on 12th of August if you didn't know. Can't wait for what will happen next :eek:

I think we've seen the real you on here, with your tin women and marge Simpson and all sorts :pac:

Jaysus I wish Iwas like that irl

Shy+Awkward=Social Outcast :o

Haha I'm more quiet than shy really but a few drinks changes that easily :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭outnumbered

Jaysus I wish Iwas like that irl

Shy+Awkward=Social Outcast :o

Maybe you'll fit in more in college.
    When you go to college, just think of it as a whole new you. Don't give up your values but just really make a big effort.
    In reality, school peers are so judgmental and thus we can all be shy from time to time. College is different. :)

Haha I'm more quiet than shy really but a few drinks changes that easily :rolleyes:

That's me! :eek: I don't like that tbh. Prefer to be confident when I'm sober :(

That's me! :eek: I don't like that tbh. Prefer to be confident when I'm sober :(

X3 :(

• Advertisement

That would be for those who've graduated out of college. We're all undergraduates.

It's a shame you won't be joining us in college parties this year Nim. There's always next year! :p

Hmm you may be right. There's a forum called 'Graduate' and that's for people who graduated from third level but there's another forum which randy mods called 'The Graduates'. You have to request access to it so I don't know what's it there to be honest :p

I feel like I should be older :rolleyes: I'll probably end up in Trinity or UCD in 2014.

id be confident around the right people, im gettin better though cos im really just not given any f ucks anymore haha

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Hmm you may be right. There's a forum called 'Graduate' and that's for people who graduated from third level but there's another forum which randy mods called 'The Graduates'. You have to request access to it so I don't know what's it there to be honest :p

I feel like I should be older :rolleyes: I'll probably end up in Trinity or UCD in 2014.

Are you going into 6th year?
    What do you wish to do? :D

id be confident around the right people, im gettin better though cos im really just not given any f ucks anymore haha

When Im like that though I just become more unsociable, too much effort of forcing chit chat with someone who doesnt want to talk with ya, so I tell myself to hell with it and just dont bother talking to said people.

Lads I'd talk to the wall :pac:

When Im like that though I just become more unsociable, too much effort of forcing chit chat with someone who doesnt want to talk with ya, so I tell myself to hell with it and just dont bother talking to said people.

I'm kind of like both of you. I'd talk to close ones that I've known fairly well but for other people in my class, I'd get shy and say nothing to them throughout the year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

I'm the type of person that you get no conversation out of :pac:

Well it turns out that we're all a bunch of unsociable fúcks :pac:

Jade. wrote: »
    I'm the type of person that you get no conversation out of :pac:

Me too :o I just cant make convo and then the conversation can end up being very forced-damn lack of social skills, I always imagined you to be a social butterfly though.

• Advertisement

Imagine what a meet up would be like? :P
    Corvo will tell you, I'm not very quiet. Not very quiet at all! :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement