Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Well it turns out that we're all a bunch of unsociable fúcks :pac:

This is why we all get on well around here :D

Imagine what a meet up would be like? :P
    Corvo will tell you, I'm not very quiet. Not very quiet at all! :P

Do you know Corvo irl?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

HugsiePie wrote: »
    This is why we all get on well around here :D

Probably why :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭outnumbered

Do you know Corvo irl?

Yep! :P

Yep! :P

Oooooooooooooooooh this could be interesting.

Whats he like, is he as pervy as he is round here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

Me too :o I just cant make convo and then the conversation can end up being very forced-damn lack of social skills, I always imagined you to be a social butterfly though.

I tend to just awkwardly laugh in response to people :pac: Ha really? I'm the complete opposite unless I'm really drunk :P

That is actually an interesting question :eek:

He is different on this. Irl he is quiet enough, but no, not pervy! :P
    He could debate with me as to whether I know him well or not, but I think I do. :P

Jade. wrote: »
    I tend to just awkwardly laugh in response to people :pac: Ha really? I'm the complete opposite unless I'm really drunk :P

Yeah, I think it might be your avatar though, a pair of lips, now there is a flirt, and to my experience flirts are generally outgoing people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

peekachoo wrote: »
    Lads I'd talk to the wall :pac:

Your right to! :p

Ill talk away aswell but I regularly can't think of anything to say, and then 2mins after the conversation has ended ill think of a shït load to say :rolleyes:

But what used happen in school, was I'd be the quiet lad down the back that makes cheeky comments and sometimes says them too loud :rolleyes:

Id do a bit of talking with the friends in school but other people I wouldn't really talk to at all other than a "well lad" or if I needed to ask them a question or get something off them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

this blows my mind.

Lads I'd talk to the wall :pac:

Same here, swear to god! I always have a bleeding story to tell, people must get fed up with me at some stage!

He could debate with me as to whether I know him well or not, but I think I do. :P

Would you put him in our "unsociable" category?

this blows my mind.

Which bit? :P

Would you put him in our "unsociable" category?

I don't know. I don't want to be mean. I guess when he gets to know people he is a bit louder but......

I dunno if I'm unsociable or not cause I am usually the one telling jokes. I have loads of friends but no close friends and thus am practically on my own all summer! so i guess i'm unsociable!

WOW! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That was not the answer I had expected to be honest

BTW where the fúck is Corvo today? Haven't seen a peep since last night

Which bit? :P

Andy being quiet and non pervy :D

Same here, swear to god! I always have a bleeding story to tell, people must get fed up with me at some stage!

most stories i have to talk about are to do with farmin or sports and alot of people have no interest in either of them,

its grand if ya havnt been talking to a person in ages and they actually reply back with more than a one word answer haha

its really awkward and frustrating tryin to make conversation with a person who puts no effort into the convorsation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

Yeah, I think it might be your avatar though, a pair of lips, now there is a flirt, and to my experience flirts are generally outgoing people.

I'm not a flirt either sorry to disappoint :P

Andy being quiet and non pervy :D

Yeah! It's true! :P
    To be honest, I was shocked when i seen how outgoing he was on here!
    He is really lovely though!

• Advertisement

I don't know. I don't want to be mean. I guess when he gets to know people he is a bit louder but......

I dunno if I'm unsociable or not cause I am usually the one telling jokes. I have loads of friends but no close friends and thus am practically on my own all summer! so i guess i'm unsociable!

+1 on that

Yeah! It's true! :P
    To be honest, I was shocked when i seen how outgoing he was on here!

Has he a thick Cavan accent, a FARMERS accent, he says he doesnt, but like, he IS a farmer

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    most stories i have to talk about are to do with farmin or sports and alot of people have no interest in either of them,

its grand if ya havnt been talking to a person in ages and they actually reply back with more than a one word answer haha

its really awkward and frustrating tryin to make conversation with a person who puts no effort into the convorsation

I always, always end up talking to complete strangers on night outs, drunk or sober.
    And if they're boring I just leave em off! :P

Nah like I'd probably talk to you about farming no bother :P It was my friend's 18th 3-4 weeks ago and nobody was talking to 2 of his cousins. He brings them up to me and tells me to keep them entertained and sure now don't I have two new friends :P

isnt that just the cutest thing youve ever seen <3

:pac::pac:

+1 on that

If you crack the jokes youre not unsociable,

As for me I try to make conversation but Im no good at it/Im REALLY boring (seriously I just have nothing to talk about or have a way to make it entertaining)

I know now, outnumbered is Corvos wingman, this all a pile of sh!t theyve concocted in order to make the girls sWoon cause theres no way thats true :P

+1 on that
    Really? God i feel better now!!! :D:D
    Has he a thick Cavan accent, a FARMERS accent, he says he doesnt, but like, he IS a farmer
    He most certainly does!

Isn't it just! :P

If you crack the jokes youre not unsociable,

As for me I try to make conversation but Im no good at it/Im REALLY boring (seriously I just have nothing to talk about or have a way to make it entertaining)

I'm exactly like you Peek! I have no topic to talk about except for weather which doesn't really last long tbh but other than that, conversation just gets dry and then gets a bit awkward

• Advertisement

i used get the **** slagged out of me for having a 'farmers accent'

i never notced it but when you spend your whole holidays around farmers its bound to have an effect :P :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement