Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Quieter than Dublin for one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

i wont be on here the next 2 days as ill be abroad in galway, better not get to ot3 with out me! :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    i reckon nightlife is just as important as the course for first year anyway :P

Well you won't have to worry then if you come to dublin ;)

aimzLc2 wrote: »
    Well you won't have to worry then if you come to dublin ;)

thats if i get me course :/

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

thats if i get me course :/

Ag Science in UCD wasn't it? Where will you stay?

• Advertisement

Not bothered about nightlife at all tbh.

Amn't from Sligo Aimz, but a lot of people have gone there from my school and I've heard a lot of good things about the place. It'll be a lot more quiet than Dublin anyway. :pac:

Alright thanks , yea im sure, but i'm prepared for that :)

I know a few people from Sligo. All sound.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

Just seen on Facebook that you've to buy your ticket for clubbing results night between tomorrow-Sat! And they will sell out straight away :rolleyes:

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Ag Science in UCD wasn't it? Where will you stay?

yeah, i havnt even thought about accomadation yet :o

Jade. wrote: »
    Just seen on Facebook that you've to buy your ticket for clubbing results night between tomorrow-Sat! And they will sell out straight away :rolleyes:

What happens in Cork? Why so awkward about it?

• Advertisement

tickets dear?

For nights like results nights they have to ticket the night to keep some control over it! Otherwise people have to queue at the nightclubs before they open because so many go out on these nights :rolleyes:

they'll hardly check ID so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Not bothered about nightlife at all tbh.

Amn't from Sligo Aimz, but a lot of people have gone there from my school and I've heard a lot of good things about the college. It'll be a lot more quiet than Dublin anyway. :pac:

What county are you from Vito?

Also, YEAH SLIGO!

I went to a leaving results night last year and they managed to check everyone's I.D , they enjoy refusing anyone they can
    HugsiePie wrote: »
    What county are you from Vito?

Also, YEAH SLIGO!

Yeah , you like it?

Hopefully they will :P Keep the 4/5th years out! But they always get in :rolleyes:

They probably will be stricter with ID that night when they've to turn so many people away like on Halloween they really check IDs because everyone comes from everywhere to go out :pac:

anyone here from sligo want to tell how its really like to live there? should be moving there from dublin if i get the points..

aRE YOU GOING TO THE it OR aNGELA'S, DO NOT GET ACCOMADATION IN ANGELAS. Get accomadation near the IT students which is just on the outskirts of town, buses run to and fro every day for Angies's students

I went to a leaving results night last year and they managed to check everyone's I.D , they enjoy refusing anyone they can

shower of pricks! haha

im gettin a lend of a friends age card that has worked for me before so hopefully ill be grand

Hopefully they will :P Keep the 4/5th years out! But they always get in :rolleyes:

They probably will be stricter with ID that night when they've to turn so many people away like on Halloween they really check IDs because everyone comes from everywhere to go out :pac:

if ya have a ticket though they might just wave ya through?

Yeah , you like it?

I live near it, I went to school in Sligo, I live my life in Sligo, Leitrim has a bed, thats it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Jaysus nearly at 9000 now, flying along!

Maigh Eo.

Sligo's more attractive brother. :pac:

Shligo is a fine lookin beour that Maigh eo wishes they could have the ride with.

aRE YOU GOING TO THE it OR aNGELA'S, DO NOT GET ACCOMADATION IN ANGELAS. Get accomadation near the IT students which is just on the outskirts of town, buses run to and fro every day for Angies's students

Ohh really why not? I haven't thought about accommodation yet but yea it's Angela's , thanks for the heads up!
    shower of pricks! haha

im gettin a lend of a friends age card that has worked for me before so hopefully ill be grand

Exactly! :p ah if it worked once it will probably work again!

if ya have a ticket though they might just wave ya through?

Nope ID's are checked before you enter! Tickets collected at the desk! :P

Exactly! :p ah if it worked once it will probably work again!

twas funny cos he was standing right beside me one night when i used it :rolleyes:
    Nope ID's are checked before you enter! Tickets collected at the desk! :P

ah, at least twill keep out 'little people' haha

Ohh really why not? I haven't thought about accommodation yet but yea it's Angela's , thanks for the heads up!

Cause St. Angelas is in the middle of nowhere, seriously, ask anyone thats went there before, St. Angelas acommadation is a massive no no, the IT just sits on the outskirts, and it is about a 20 minute jiourney from the IT to St. Angelas if not more, St. Angelas is situated in a completley isolated area, its kind of in the back end of Calry, and yeah, for the sake of a social life, dont.

ah, at least twill keep out 'little people' haha

It better! I was in there last week and I've never felt so old :rolleyes:

It better! I was in there last week and I've never felt so old :rolleyes:

i take it your over 18 so? haha

twas funny cos he was standing right beside me one night when i used it :rolleyes:

When I was 17 we would pass back , someone will use a valid I.D and go into the club , someone already in there who has their own I.D brings it outside to us and they didn't notice I.D's were being used twice but I don't see that working everywhere :p
    Cause St. Angelas is in the middle of nowhere, seriously, ask anyone thats went there before, St. Angelas acommadation is a massive no no, the IT just sits on the outskirts, and it is about a 20 minute jiourney from the IT to St. Angelas if not more, St. Angelas is situated in a completley isolated area, its kind of in the back end of Calry, and yeah, for the sake of a social life, dont.

Alright thanks a mil , I have been to it once to see the college and I did think it was isolated but thought it could just be me coming from Dublin thinking it was isolated compared , very good to know!

• Advertisement

i take it your over 18 so? haha

I'm 19.
    When I was 17 we would pass back , someone will use a valid I.D and go into the club , someone already in there who has their own I.D brings it outside to us and they didn't notice I.D's were being used twice but I don't see that working everywhere :p

That definitley wouldn't work here the bouncers remember everyone :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement