Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Just after a bank holiday I'm not surprized.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Absolutely hate cleaning because your relatives are coming over :(

I lock my room when relatives come over and leave the blind down for the nosy "people"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

HugsiePie wrote: »
    I lock my room when relatives come over and leave the blind down for the nosy "people"

Wish I could do that but my aunt is really into fung shuay thing and my mam wants her to inspect every room in the house :(

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Wish I could do that but my aunt is really into fung shuay thing and my mam wants her to inspect every room in the house :(

Fung Shay-the room has a good or bad vibe :rolleyes:

I'd lock my room and tell her to deal with it.

Im not changing my room for some chinese quackery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Fung Shay-the room has a good or bad vibe :rolleyes:

Yeah that kind of paranormal nonsense :o

Corvo, I crammed everything into the presses and the wardrobe. She certainly isn't gonna look in them is she?

Tell her to get the fung shuay out of there

Tell her that you have to deal with the phuca not some chinese spirit

I had a dream last night that I showed up to do my Leaving Cert Maths exam and came with some Lunchables instead of a calculator.
    These results are messing with my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Rigamortus

I had a dream last night that I showed up to do my Leaving Cert Maths exam and came with some Lunchables instead of a calculator.
    These results are messing with my head.

i have not had a single dream relating to the leaving cert at all.. is this weird?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

Rigamortus wrote: »
    i have not had a single dream relating to the leaving cert at all.. is this weird?

I just had one last night that i opened results and got all e's and 1 F , then i thought to myself in a dream that its just a dream but i felt like i couldn't wake up :P next week can't come quick enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

My dreams are so realistic that it creeps the fúck out of me! Last night I dreamt that there was two mice in my room which I'm terrified of and had to make sure they weren't under the bed :o

My dreams currently are fúcking awesome.
    It usually involves me trying to take on some guy with a ride of a sidekick. Its set on the world of the last of us as far as I can tell because its all quite serious since we are more surviving than taking on the bad guy and I dont have jack shít to fight with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭outnumbered

Grad tomorrow! WOOOOO
    Bitchés watch out!!! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Hostage is on e4 :cool:

I'm lamenting the loss of Dan.

I'm lamenting the loss of Dan.

Loss? Ní doigh liom!

Chuaigh sé go dtí Gailleamh chun a seanmhathair a chonaic. Dhá lá má cuimhimn liom i gceart.

Dad is after losing the rag with me, IF I go to college next year Im going to live with some friends who were househunting today, I got a call from them that they need my PPS and passport by 3 tommorow, so I tell dad I need to visit their house tomorrow before 3 to give it to them, "SO YOURE DEFINITLEY GOING TO GO TO GALWAY THEN" I dunno, maybe, I might want to repeat, you want me to decide here and now a massive life changing decision, if Im going to go to college. Then he gets a text from my art grind teacher who has me cleaning her art room in exchange for the grinds, that I can come round for the next 2 days to do a bit of the cleaning, and I dont know if I can with rehearsals, tommorow will depend on what time I go to my friends house at, and then I ask him again, so what time are you able to drop me off at "X"s house, "I dont know, I have other things to be doing my life doesnt revolve around you, what if I get a call to go do a lift (bus driver), and who the F is this (insert grinds teacher name who mistakedly text him instead of me) why the F does she have my number, what the F have you been doing on my phone-nothing, but dad all I need is a rough time, just so I can tell my friend roughly when I'll be there, Im sure you have at least an hour or 2 free-"OH JUST F OFF YOU FING CNUT"

So dad now thinks Im definitley going to go to college as Im booking accomadation and I can already hear the screams from when I tell him I want to repeat :(

Rant Over

Chuaigh sé go dtí Gailleamh chun a seanmhathair a chonaic. Dhá lá má cuimhimn liom i gceart.

Tá fhios 'am ach níl loss é sin, imt! :P hahaha

• Advertisement

Dad is after losing the rag with me, IF I go to college next year Im going to live with some friends who were househunting today, I got a call from them that they need my PPS and passport by 3 tommorow, so I tell dad I need to visit their house tomorrow before 3 to give it to them, "SO YOURE DEFINITLEY GOING TO GO TO GALWAY THEN" I dunno, maybe, I might want to repeat, you want me to decide here and now a massive life changing decision, if Im going to go to college. Then he gets a text from my art grind teacher who has me cleaning her art room in exchange for the grinds, that I can come round for the next 2 days to do a bit of the cleaning, and I dont know if I can with rehearsals, tommorow will depend on what time I go to my friends house at, and then I ask him again, so what time are you able to drop me off at "X"s house, "I dont know, I have other things to be doing my life doesnt revolve around you, what if I get a call to go do a lift (bus driver), and who the F is this (insert grinds teacher name who mistakedly text him instead of me) why the F does she have my number, what the F have you been doing on my phone-nothing, but dad all I need is a rough time, just so I can tell my friend roughly when I'll be there, Im sure you have at least an hour or 2 free-"OH JUST F OFF YOU FING CNUT"

Rant Over
    pms

pms

Me or him?

Rant Over
    I'm sure its just something thats on his mind and he got short with you. Not that he was in any way right too but I doubt he was just out to pick a fight with ya.
    Tá fhios 'am ach níl loss é sin, imt! :P hahaha
    Is loss mór é. Cé hé an duine atá abalta caint faoi an feirm AGUS rugbaí le mise :(

Me or him?
    Him of course! :P
    I'm sure its just something thats on his mind and he got short with you. Not that he was in any way right too but I doubt he was just out to pick a fight with ya.

Is loss mór é. Cé hé an duine atá abalta caint faoi an feirm AGUS rugbaí le mise :(

"le mise" Oh andrew, LIOM!!!!!!

MISE

Bhuel nach bhfeidir rugbaí, ná feirmeoireacht

Ok J.O cad a gceapann tú faio staid an ferim beag in éirinn sa lá ata inniú ann?

AGUS HUGSIE!!! Cad a gceapann tú faoi staid an rugbaí i gConnacht?

Ok J.O cad a gceapann tú faio staid an ferim beag in éirinn sa lá ata inniú ann?

TA SE GO HIONTACH ;)

The real hard hitting question for J.O.

Cé chaoi a bhfuil an craic?

Is ceist casta é sin. Thit an thóin as gach ferim beaga in éirinn ach tá siad ag obair go crua agus ag dul sa treo ceart. Níl imní orm mar sin.
    Níl tada le deanamh againn ar aon nós!

• Advertisement

The real hard hitting question for J.O.

Cé chaoi a bhfuil an craic?

MIGHTY

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement