Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

Its especially worse when have to work in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Found This Fork Sir

Does anyone here want a kitten in a few weeks time? I have four to spare.

I do love cats ^_^

We have two already though, and far too many kittens to keep, so yeah, FREE KITTENS :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

1ZRK9WR.gif

^^
    So cute.

I have a cat (he'd probably kill it) so wouldn't be able, especially with college as well.

DAMN WE HAVE THE SAME CAT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Does anyone here want a kitten in a few weeks time? I have four to spare.

.....................Do I know you, are your initials G.B

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Rigamortus

Anybody else extremely excited for breaking bad to be back ? .. only 3 more days!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I just read those two pages of Irish, ffs guys you know you should stop when Chrome keeps asking if you want the whole page translated -.-

And the sad part is..I understood most of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Rigamortus wrote: »
    Anybody else extremely excited for breaking bad to be back ? .. only 3 more days!!

I can't wait for it either! Will be interesting to see the outcome of what Hank will do after a new lead :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    I just read those two pages of Irish, ffs guys you know you should stop when Chrome keeps asking if you want the whole page translated -.-

And the sad part is..I understood most of it.

Green blooded patriot right here.

• Advertisement

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    I can't wait for it either! Will be interesting to see the outcome of what Hank will do after a new lead :eek:

**** is gonna go down with hank.. holy **** I cant wait. But its gonna be sad when the show is over :(

**** is gonna go down with hank.. holy **** I cant wait. But its gonna be sad when the show is over :(

Yeah but it had to end. I'd say this would probably give us the best series finale in the history now

Yeah but it had to end. I'd say this would probably give us the best series finale in the history now

bryan cranston mentioned that.. the show could go on for another 16 episodes but they have to stop it.. it is gonna be huge!

bryan cranston mentioned that.. the show could go on for another 16 episodes but they have to stop it.. it is gonna be huge!

I agree! It could go on but it'll be waffling around the place and viewers would lose interest. Better to have viewers looking for the final solution

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Dandelion is cool :D

I agree! It could go on but it'll be waffling around the place and viewers would lose interest. Better to have viewers looking for the final solution

Ehem ehem *how I met your mother* ehem ehem.. it would suck if they did that .

I have the feeling that at least 2 big characters will die at the end.

Ehem ehem *how I met your mother* ehem ehem.. it would suck if they did that .

I have the feeling that at least 2 big characters will die at the end.

Walt, Jessie or Hank? My guess it would be either one of those three with Walt being the most likely. HIMYM should be a good one too but they've waffled around for a fair bit of time now.

HugsiePie wrote: »
    .....................Do I know you, are your initials G.B

Nope, not even close I am afraid.

Walt, Jessie or Hank? My guess it would be either one of those three with Walt being the most likely. HIMYM should be a good one too but they've waffled around for a fair bit of time now.

Skyler also has a chance of getting killed. I think walt is gonna go full on bad.. he's not gonna give up. I honestly think hank has the biggest chance of dying.

They honestly could havr ended himym at around season 5 or so and it woukd have been great..

Skyler also has a chance of getting killed. I think walt is gonna go full on bad.. he's not gonna give up. I honestly think hank has the biggest chance of dying.

They honestly could havr ended himym at around season 5 or so and it woukd have been great..

But then how would the story continue if Hank's gone and Walt retires from the meth business? Hank is basically the nemesis of Walt in every aspect of the story

• Advertisement

Fingers crossed for Skylar to die anyway.

But then how would the story continue if Hank's gone and Walt retires from the meth business? Hank is basically the nemesis of Walt in every aspect of the story

i have no idea how this is gonna work out.. but god damn i am excited

Prodigious wrote: »
    Fingers crossed for Skylar to die anyway.

but the question is how

Leave her in the pool the next time she walks in.

Prodigious wrote: »
    Leave her in the pool the next time she walks in.

dafuq haha

I think the big question is.. will marie ever realise they are not rocks.. they are minerals!!

17888513622327d8cd883c5cc52fccc9.600x

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

has anyone started to look for jobs in dubln?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

yournerd wrote: »
    has anyone started to look for jobs in dubln?

I had a brief look when the leaving cert ended. Handed my CV personally into 20 managers in various retail shops in the city centre with not even so much as a callback for a interview :o Kind of gave up after that but I should start looking for one soon.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

but the question is how

Dump a fuck load of meth in her tea, that can't be too healthy :pac:

• Advertisement

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Dump a fuck load of meth in her tea, that can't be too healthy :pac:

how would she not notice that? :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement