Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Rigamortus

peekachoo wrote: »
    :pac:

I actually picked the names in the dream - Zach and Darren? :P

D4nny is a pretty good name

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

is that real??? Hahahahahahahaha what did she say!!? :P

No haha it's in a movie, The Dictator. I think it was the end of the movie, kinda like a lived happily ever after thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Rigamortus wrote: »
    D4nny is a pretty good name

ah shoite. Shoulda picked d4nny. My child could have been a music phenomenon :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Thataone

Totally unrelated to what you guys are talking about but I had a dream last night where I was sitting the biology exam. Somebody walked into the room and shot the guy sitting in front of me. Everyone was freaking out, the guys was dead, slumped over the desk in a pool of blood. but good old SEC said that we had to just carry on with the exam where we were because we'd already started and the SEC had no special plan of action in the case of students dying during exams etc
    It was distressing. We all had to just finish our exam with a dead guy in plain sight. :o

Queue a new found total lack of trust in the SEC's managment and coping skills :P

Thataone wrote: »
    Totally unrelated to what you guys are talking about but I had a dream last night where I was sitting the biology exam. Somebody walked into the room and shot the guy sitting in front of me. Everyone was freaking out, the guys was dead, slumped over the desk in a pool of blood. but good old SEC said that we had to just carry on with the exam where we were because we'd already started and the SEC had no special plan of action in the case of students dying during exams etc
    It was distressing. We all had to just finish our exam with a dead guy in plain sight. :o

Queue a new found total lack of trust in the SEC's managment and coping skills :P

Not to worry! According to this poster, you would have got an A

• Advertisement

ah shoite. Shoulda picked d4nny. My child could have been a music phenomenon :(

He is my inspiration

dafuq did i just read

dafuq.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭AndyMc

I was wondering how I could make this any better. And I delivered
    Straight-Up unrelated ta what tha **** you pimps is rappin' bout but I had a thugged-out trip last night where I was chillin tha biologizzle exam. Right back up in yo mutha****in ass. Some Mutha****a strutted tha **** into tha room n' blasted tha playa chillin up in front of mah dirty ass. Everyone was freakin out, tha pimps was dead, slumped over tha desk up in a pool of blood. Y'all KNOW dat ****, mutha****a! I be fly as a gangbangin' falcon, soarin all up in tha sky dawwwwg! but phat oldschool SEC holla'd dat our crazy asses had ta just carry on wit tha exam where we was cuz we'd already started n' tha SEC had no special plan of action up in tha case of hustlas dyin durin exams etc
    Dat shiznit was distressing. We all had ta just finish our exam wit a thugged-out dead playa up in plain sight.

Queue a freshly smoked up found total lack of trust up in tha SECz managment n' copin game

In other words. quit education and take up the rap game Thataone

AndyMc wrote: »

U ain't even gangster

frabz-i-see-youre-gangster-im-quite-gangster-my-self-421985.jpg

I've found the way forward for me...
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpc_qzwtU7o9D0WFaGx0KRqXKWUXpt7UKvzotQQT8dMH9grcIX7w

I mean that guy is slick ;)

• Advertisement

I've found the way forward for me...

I mean that guy is slick ;)

Guys give up .. Jesus is the true nigga

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Acciaccatura

The Rogner Bad Blumau spa in Vienna are looking to employ a jester for a wage of €1400 a month. Criteria: "Someone creative, musical and fun dressed up in the right gear with a flute or a lute". Think I'll give the rest of my Leaving a miss :P

Rigamortus wrote: »
    Guys give up .. Jesus is the true nigga

snip

"Son of the origional OG"
    Great. Now this is my image of God.

3-gtasa03.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Continuing on from earlier, the uniform is about to come off for the last time ever. :(

Finally finished but I was expecting some huge sense of relief to wash over me as soon as I handed up the last paper. Sadly, I've been disappointed and feel no different. Well that was a bit of a let down :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

When I finished on Thursday I almost didn't want to take off my uniform. It felt strange knowing I would never wear it again! I'm way too sentimental with these kinda things whereas everyone else just wants to burn there's! :P

Finally finished but I was expecting some huge sense of relief to wash over me as soon as I handed up the last paper. Sadly, I've been disappointed and feel no different. Well that was a bit of a let down :(

Ah you were never going to be glad on the last day of school. :)
    Continuing on from earlier, the uniform is about to come off for the last time ever. :(

[Insert some cliché perverted comment here]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

You have to wear your uniform while doing the exams? :eek: :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

N64 wrote: »

we do too, its either wear uniform or go to another school for the exams?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Jade. wrote: »
    When I finished on Thursday I almost didn't want to take off my uniform. It felt strange knowing I would never wear it again! I'm way too sentimental with these kinda things whereas everyone else just wants to burn there's! :P

Exactly, I just stood there staring at it in the mirror for 5 minutes. I'm not the emotional type usually, but it's always the ridiculous stuff like this that gets to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

+1 over here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

I don't wear my uniform for leaving...thought nobody had to? Ah well that must just be my school

People have to wear them in my school too. Even the exam attendants had to I think.

Same but its not strictly enforced

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    People have to wear them in my school too. Even the exam attendants had to I think.

In our school the e.attendants could wear what they wanted to, in my school the most you could get away with was wearing the wrong shoes, in fairness though I don't think anyone tried mixing it up to much, just kept with the same old uniform.

We've to wear our uniform, but it's quite lax ie, we're allowed to take our jumpers off :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭andrew369

Same but its not strictly enforced

We were given a speech on how important it was to wear uniform then some African guys turned up in full urban attire and all that and no one said anything. Was ghetto fabulous. <3 Weird how schools suddenly don't care about the rules anymore. There was about 10 of us smoking on yard after an exam and a load of the teachers came along and talked to us and didn't say anything. Worst comment I got was why I am 18 and smoking a pipe. :P Still hasn't hit me that school is really over yet though. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

We don't have to wear our uniforms :cool:
    So this is me :

mrmVE.gif

andrew369 wrote: »
    Worst comment I got was why I am 18 and smoking a pipe. :P Still hasn't hit me that school is really over yet though. :(

You smoke a pipe? Me too! What kind you got? I have a briar...smoking some nice cherry infused tobacco at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Even the 5th year that brings tea has to wear uniform in our school! :P

• Advertisement

Even the 5th year that brings tea has to wear uniform in our school! :P

Haha I love the way they get a 5th year to be the tea bitch, whenever our one comes in everyone looks up and starts laughing at him

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement