Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭andrew369

I went from PS2 to 360, and now looks like if I get another console will being going PS4. Microsoft have made some serious mess ups with this new Xbox, I mean anyone else get thought police vibes when it turns out it has a cam on watching you....all the time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭AndyMc

Hopefully getting the Last of Us tomorrow once im finished :D

Who would have thought the console war would end by suicide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

andrew369 wrote: »
    I went from PS2 to 360, and now looks like if I get another console will being going PS4. Microsoft have made some serious mess ups with this new Xbox, I mean anyone else get thought police vibes when it turns out it has a cam on watching you....all the time...

And that checking in every 24 hours or it doesn't run - So stalkerish!

I imagine that anybody who studies marketing in college next year will see Xbox One as an example of one of the biggest PR failures of modern times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭andrew369

And that checking in every 24 hours or it doesn't run - So stalkerish!

Sums it up really. :P Although I will miss Halo :(

image.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Yeah I'll deffo be getting me somma that! You play xbox don't you? What'd you think of their whole E3 failure? (Wooo Playstation :D)

aye I'm Xbox but once the new consoles are out I may convert :O it's bull but hey :P

True that^^ I wonder if they'll backtrack on any of their announcements?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I haven't touched the playstation in about 6 months......

I haven't touched the playstation in about 6 months......

You should start again.

I can imagine Microsoft will be too stubborn to backtrack.
    XB1 reminds me of that episode of the Simpsons where they install the robot system into their house that watches them and tries to seduce marge? :pac:

• Advertisement

peekachoo wrote: »
    I can imagine Microsoft will be too stubborn to backtrack.
    XB1 reminds me of that episode of the Simpsons where they install the robot system into their house that watches them and tries to seduce marge? :pac:

Your on to something. Microsoft are probably already after you. Go into hiding. I'll contact you once Xbox fails and is dead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Snapchat for XB1 anyone ? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

regarding ps3 games, any suggestions? i havent bought a game for it in a year and its just sitting in the corner collecting dust

regarding ps3 games, any suggestions? i havent bought a game for it in a year and its just sitting in the corner collecting dust

Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas, absolutely unreal games, platinum'd both of them, they're just brilliant :D

the last of us :D

Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas, absolutely unreal games, platinum'd both of them, they're just brilliant :D

their roleplaying games yea?:P

AndyMc wrote: »
    Your on to something. Microsoft are probably already after you. Go into hiding. I'll contact you once Xbox fails and is dead

ugh Bin Laden all over again :P

Uncharteds, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Red Dead Redemption

Fallout NV and 3 are phenominal on PC due to the mods. Good lord the mods.

their roleplaying games yea?:P

Yeah made by Bethesda so you know it'll be good, I think you can pick up the game of the year edition with loads of the expansions on it for like 20 quid

Yeah made by Bethesda so you know it'll be good, I think you can pick up the game of the year edition with loads of the expansions on it for like 20 quid

ill be honest i never heard of bethesda in my life but im not a big gamer so thats probably why:P i might go with your suggestion :)

• Advertisement

ill be honest i never heard of bethesda in my life but im not a big gamer so thats probably why:P i might go with your suggestion :)

Sweet Jesus above. The Elder Scrolls?

Sweet Jesus above. The Elder Scrolls?

i have heard of that yes :P

i have heard of that yes :P

Thats Bethesda.

Thats Bethesda.

finished school and im still learning, who knew!

Now study them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Leaving Cert Student

Physics done... one left... I can almost taste that bitter sweet first swig of the buideal I love so well! Let the drinking begin this wednesday. Not stopping for nights then out looking for job monday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Physics done... one left... I can almost taste that bitter sweet first swig of the buideal I love so well! Let the drinking begin this wednesday. Not stopping for nights then out looking for job monday!

You should go for a mod position.

Prodigious wrote: »

Just because I use boards doesn't mean I am a conplete tosser!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Not stopping for nights then out looking for job Monday!

I don't think a weekly coke and hookers salary is what he's looking for :pac:

• Advertisement

Just because I used boards for my Leaving Cert doesn't mean I am a lifelong tosser! No offence randy, you are alright.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement