Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Sooo, who added me?? :p

*Tumbleweed*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Prod check my thread in after hours you will likey
    Hmmm, so according to your last formula, LCS, and taking a 15 year old lad ... ?! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭AndyMc

On the internet nobody has a face. That would mean acknowledging that you are real people who I may eventually bump into. And thats kinda weird for me.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

AndyMc wrote: »
    On the internet nobody has a face. That would mean acknowledging that you are real people who I may eventually bump into. And thats kinda weird for me.

When I was in TY, I did work experience with a lad who I knew on boards. So yeah you probably bumped into a few of us already :D

Also, before anyone starts quizzing me, that was a different account. I didn't log in for most of TY and ended up forgetting it's password

Hmmm, so according to your last formula, LCS, and taking a 15 year old lad ... ?! :p

Fairly simple. Fairly solid 1 year rule under 18, otherwise do what you like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

I wouldnt mind seeing yee, but I absolutely refuse to tell my friends Im on Boards, I like being anonymous here, nobody I know can see my posts and know its actually me, I find people far too judgmental to be comfortable telling them I'm on here

HugsiePie wrote: »
    I wouldnt mind seeing yee, but I absolutely refuse to tell my friends Im on Boards, I like being anonymous here, nobody I know can see my posts and know its actually me, I find people far too judgmental to be comfortable telling them I'm on here

Yep. I told two friends and they were like.... Study log? Gaaaaaayyyy.
    People are more chill on here.

G'night all.

Prodigious wrote: »
    Yep. I told two friends and they were like.... Study log? Gaaaaaayyyy.
    People are more chill on here.

I have one friend who often gives out about Boards and I just kindve have to agree. Cant risk her finding out, but I suspect she knows I have an account.

I told another friend but I WILL NEVER tell her who I am, once one person knows.....

I could never be as free speaking if I knew my friends know who I was here.

And like three other people use the internet in Cavan so im pretty safe from bumping into ye.

• Advertisement

Prodigious wrote: »
    G'night all.

Nighty night :D

I could never be as free speaking if I knew my friends know who I was here.

And like three other people use the internet in Cavan so im pretty safe from bumping into ye.

I f anyone knew who I was here, I just wouldn't post, simple as.

Anonymity is the beauty of boards. I wouldn't tell anyone I was on here.

2 people in the 5th year forum were actually in the same school. One knew from the start, the other didn't until 2 weeks ago. And one of them knows who the other person is but the other is still guessing I think :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=84746539#post84746539

Creepy right? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

I would've been perfectly anonymous but a certain "Acciaccatura" sussed me out. :(

Irish seem to be much more free speaking on the internet than other nationalities. Or more insane. Same difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    2 people in the 5th year forum were actually in the same school. One knew from the start, the other didn't until 2 weeks ago. And one of them knows who the other person is but the other is still guessing I think :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=84746539#post84746539

Creepy right? :pac:

That's one thing I hate about Ireland, you're never anonymous. I could go to Dublin for a day (I live in the west) and I'd have a 90% chance of meeting someone I know. Even on the internet you're not anonymous.

Im goin to use my 100th post to lighten up this thread from the issues of privacy

Anybody listening to Yeezus.

That's one thing I hate about Ireland, you're never anonymous. I could go to Dublin for a day (I live in the west) and I'd have a 90% chance of meeting someone I know. Even on the internet you're not anonymous.

Yep, it's a really small country and an even smaller population that virtually removes all anonymity from the internet as well. You're bound to run into each other. If I go to city centre(I'm from Dublin) I'll run into at least 2 or 3 people I know.

I've met people on the internet who has like 10 friends that know my friends.

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Yep, it's a really small country and an even smaller population that virtually removes all anonymity from the internet as well. You're bound to run into each other. If I go to city centre(I'm from Dublin) I'll run into at least 2 or 3 people I know.

I've met people on the internet who has like 10 friends that know my friends.

I've met more people from my school shopping in ASDA up the north than my nearest Lidil/Tesco.

Lol, a whole gang of last year's LC crew went to one of the lad's houses for his birthday soon after the exams (and had a great night by all accounts) but there were a few moments like the following:

"Joe's" friends: So ... how do you know Joe, then?

Joe: *looks daggers*

Boardsies: Oh, from t'internet!

Joe: *facepalm*

:D

• Advertisement

I havent met any people from the internet irl but I have talked with a lad from limerick on steam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

I met up with a girl / guy (both already friends) that I met on twitter and now we're like best friends :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

Im goin to use my 100th post to lighten up this thread from the issues of privacy

Have you leaks for it? I've heard Black Skinhead, I'm a God and New Slaves and they're pretty fooking crazy, he's never been the same since he walked into that pole :pac:
    I still like his new stuff though, I just dying to hear the rest of the tracklist!

It leaked bigtime. Its crazy but its really good. All over torrent sites. Any site that hosts it is shut down by Roc-a-fella in minutes.

Also all i'll say is Bound 2

If ye're "leaking" from il-leak-ful places, please don't post links on thread! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Derpington95

If ye're "leaking" from il-leak-ful places, please don't post links on thread! :p

:pac:

Suspected as much. Purely hearsay, through the grapevine. I said nothin.

Il-leak-al would have sounded like illegal :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18 CNR94

I'm downloading it now... any good?

• Advertisement

Very very good. Its a bit wired at first since its a bit more techno but its brilliant.

Blood on the Leaves, Black Skinhead and Bound 2 are my top three with Bound 2 being my favourite.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement