Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Right ... so how many people actually still have exams left?

Music & Applied Maths here. I'll be out by half 12 on Friday :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Leaving Cert Student

Whose verity?

Yours?

Who died and made you the universal arbiter of truth? :)

Seriously dude, just let it rest.

Right ... so how many people actually still have exams left?

randy, randy, randy. I see spurious in you more and more as the days go by. :(

What happened to the Randy I fell in love with in paris?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

What happened to the Randy I fell in love with in Paris?

Um..something you're not telling us, guys? :pac:

Also..spurious is a respectable man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Nimrod 7 wrote: »

Woman I think...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭SecondMan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WIXj_ZSnm0&feature=youtube_gdata_player This is definitely the funniest vine I have ever seen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Caesium 137 was on the Physics and The chemistry paper for the radioactivity question :p

Ya maybe I am about too harsh on him, sorry, I will try to refrain from being abusive. I truly do respect all of what he does around here for us Leaving Certs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭AndyMc

Proper little Macbeth you are

Gotta make an exit.

AndyMc wrote: »
    Gotta make an exit.

Something like this?

Something like this?

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

What happened to the Randy I fell in love with in paris?
    He discovered that even he couldn't manage to keep your mouth filled / gagged ALL of the time! :P :pac:

He discovered that even he couldn't manage to keep your mouth filled / gagged ALL of the time! :P :pac:

Your username suggests otherwise.

His horn is long enough for both of us?

Well if its not big enough for you then I dont know how he'd do two

Ah here!

24/7 week after week! Even I'm not that good! :P :D
    Well if its not big enough for you then I dont know how he'd do two
    It's not about size, it's about endurance! Even I can't manage ALL of the time like!

And that fella only needs 3 minutes to open his mouth wide and plant both his feet in it! :pac:

Ah here!

24/7 week after week! Even I'm not that good! :P :D

With great power comes great responsibility.

Prodigious wrote: »
    Woman I think...

You know..I think you're right

Sorry spurious :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭SecondMan

I know this is an off-topic thread but I want to just ask a simple on-topic question: If you pass maths but don't include it in your top 6 then do the 25 points get added on or do you have to have maths in your top 6 to get the extra 25 marks?

SecondMan wrote: »
    I know this is an off-topic thread but I want to just ask a simple on-topic question: If you pass maths but don't include it in your top 6 then do the 25 points get added on or do you have to have maths in your top 6 to get the extra 25 marks?

As often as this is asked I always distrust myself on the answer, but I think your maths points plus the extra 25 have to be in your top 6.

E.g. If your maths points including the bonus 25 give you 70 points for maths, but you're lucky enough not to need to include that in your top 6, you don't just get the 25 points added on anyway as an extra.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

you add it to your grade first so a d3 is 70 points and if all your other subjects are over 70 points (B2 for 75, say) then you don't count maths but if you get a C1 and get 65 points, then you count maths. :)

And yeah i probably got all those grades wrong but you get the idea :pac:

• Advertisement

Ah Randy you beat me to it :P

Has to be in your 6 after you've added the 25 points, if it's still not your top 6, then you don't get the 25 points.

The lowest you can get in Maths after the bonus is 70 if you pass.

Say if you got 80 points for 5 subjects, 45+25 for maths and say 60 on another subject. They will count the five 80+ subjects and take Maths as 70 for your last subject.

But if you got say 80 points in six subjects and 45+25 in Maths. They'll take the 80 points in six subjects and no bonus point. Bare in mind, that's just if you pass Maths.

If you get at least a B3(75 points), that would be 100 points anyway and it'll be guaranteed to go in your top six.

If it doesn't go in your top six after still getting like 60+25, you're better of cos you would have gotten at least 85 in the six subjects that did make the top six.

Edit: Damn you both beat me to it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Acciaccatura

The 25 marks are added to your maths grade first. If it's one of your best 6 then, then it's counted. Say if you got 5 A2s, and in French a C3 and Maths a C3, then maths would be counted. Hope this clears it up :)

peekachoo wrote: »
    Ah Randy you beat me to it :P
    I won't complain about the confirmation though, I'm never confident that I have that one right for some reason!

A girl in my class is doing all HL, and even though I told her this, she thought you had to get higher without the 25.

So in Irish p2 she left out the poetry/pros/an triail and left the exam hall at 10 to make sure she did sh*t in Irish :eek:

A girl in my class is doing all HL, and even though I told her this, she thought you had to get higher without the 25.

So in Irish p2 she left out the poetry/pros/an triail and left the exam hall at 10 to make sure she did sh*t in Irish :eek:

Oh. Dear. Sweet. Suffering. Jeebus!! 0_0

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Rigamortus

Colm! wrote: »
    I own Channel Orange, but that's almost as much because I love owning the other parts of it, like the artwork, letter etc. that are included. Yeezus is literally a blank CD case with a bit of red tape in it, so I don't know about the physical version.

Channel orange is prob my favourite album since my beautiful dark twisted fantasy.. I think its a cool cover.. Kinda unique

Baby Jesus wept on his bike for her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Caesium 137 was on the Physics and The chemistry paper for the radioactivity question :p

With different half-lives in each! All ye in this thread rambling about the Illuminati being distracted from the real liars: THE STATE EXAMINATIONS COMMITTEE.
    Rigamortus wrote: »
    Channel orange is prob my favourite album since my beautiful dark twisted fantasy.. I think its a cool cover.. Kinda unique

Nice taste. So will you be seeing Frank in Dublin next month? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Parawhore.xD

Finished today :D but I've my driving test Friday, legit way more nervous for that than I was most of my exams! :/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement