Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Rigamortus

AndyMc wrote: »
    Coma. Pass in the blink of an eye.

But you'll miss the last 10 years of your life

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭mixery

Wow, I'm too young for a bucket list. The only one I made is of models I want to have.

http://mixery.picturepush.com/ These kind of models, not the ones you're thinking of pervert!

I guess i'll have to go with the coma aswell seeing as you don't experience the loneliness you'd feel if you were paralyzed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Rigamortus wrote: »
    Lads.. serious question now..
    Would you rather
    be paralyzed from the neck down for the next 10 years and fully recover
    or
    Be in a coma for the next 10 years and fully recover?

coma!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭AndyMc

Yea I miss ten years of hardship, suffering, jealousy for those who can do what I cant. Having to depend 100% on my parents and make their lived immeasurably harder.

I'll pass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭SeanyboyQPR

Would you drown a Kitten for a guaranteed place in your first choice course? Been debating this one during the exams with friends haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Would you drown a Kitten for a guaranteed place in your first choice course? Been debating this one during the exams with friends haha

Yes.

Ok .. here's another one...

Would you rather
    have your mind act as an ipod whereby you can listen to any song whenever you want

or

be able to watch your dreams on tv ?

no :/

Thats creepy. I had the same thought when I seen kittens around my house.

I decided on no. My exams really arnt worth a life in any form.

• Advertisement

Would you rather
    have your mind act as an ipod whereby you can listen to any song whenever you want

or

dreams! Always dreams!

Would you rather

or

First option.

decisions wrote: »
    First option.

+1

peekachoo wrote: »
    dreams! Always dreams!

really ? .. why? ..
    I initially thought dreams.. but what if they're all just really freaking weird nightmares?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

No

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

really ? .. why? ..
    I initially thought dreams.. but what if they're all just really freaking weird nightmares?

*Perverted smile*

Ok, goodnight all.

really ? .. why? ..

I have a feeling dreams would look weird on telly, like they only make sense while you're asleep..

+1 on the dreams front, theyre freakin weird. Would make fantastic Sci-fi

I should really go to sleep :(

I dont know. My dreams are either ****ed up or very mundane. I imagine that rewatching some of them would cause me to consider checking into an asylum. Would be cool though.

And I have an iPod for the first one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Would you rather:

1- have no hands just stumps (apologies to anyone reading this whose already in this situation, didn't mean to offend)

2- that every thought in your head would be visible for anyone to see, all of your thoughts, every single one all of the time

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Would you rather

or

Mind as an iPod definitely.

Small price to pay..

AndyMc wrote: »
    I dont know. My dreams are either ****ed up or very mundane. I imagine that rewatching some of them would cause me to consider checking into an asylum. Would be cool though.

And I have an iPod for the first one.

but if your mind is your ipod.. you'll never have to download/pay for music ever again .. and what if you left your ipod at home ?

really ? .. why? ..

I've the most twisted, vivid dreams. I'd make millions from the horror movie scene :D

Would you rather:

1- have no hands just stumps (apologies to anyone reading this whose already in this situation, didn't mean to offend)

2- that every thought in your head would be visible for anyone to see, all of your thoughts, every single one all of the time

I think 1.

Nimrod 7 wrote: »

Small price to pay..

3ow9zn.jpg

peekachoo wrote: »
    I've the most twisted, vivid dreams. I'd make millions from the horror movie scene :D

Peekachoo you are a genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Would you rather:

Mother of God definitely option 1, I'd probably be arrested for some of my thoughts!

Would you rather:

I think i'll have to go with 1

• Advertisement

but if your mind is your ipod.. you'll never have to download/pay for music ever again .. and what if you left your ipod at home ?

Have you been listening to Savant?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement