Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Rigamortus

I've spent the past week doing the same ****e everyday .. get up , eat breakfast , go on my laptop for like a few hours , eat , then go out ... why teh **** am i so bored ? haha

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

For the third morning in a row, my mother has woken me up before 10. I am not impressed.

Oh it's horrible :(

On purpose or just by being loud?

Mine does it on purpose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭SecondMan

What drives me insane during the summer is the repetitiveness of RTE and TV3... I absolutely hate Jeremy Kyle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Oh it's horrible :(

On purpose or just by being loud?

Mine does it on purpose

Oh on purpose, by actually coming into the room, straightening the duvet and asking me "Are you awake yet?". Well, I wasn't but I am now!

Oh on purpose, by actually coming into the room, straightening the duvet and asking me "Are you awake yet?". Well, I wasn't but I am now!

Oh my god mine does the same thing!

They come in and start tidying my stuff and open the curtains or something. Then they go "Oh good, you're awake!" Well now I am :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

1001457_672613916098902_707466611_n.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

My school's finished the Leaving Cert today and everyone's heading out tonight bar me because I'm away to France :(:( Really annoyed about it now

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    My school's finished the Leaving Cert today and everyone's heading out tonight bar me because I'm away to France :(:( Really annoyed about it now

3qye5g.jpg

wow lad.. you have it so tough.. i'd really be raged to be in your situation :L

Just expressing my deep sadness of this situation mate haha

Just expressing my deep sadness of this situation mate haha

Lad..France has some serious game , if ya know what i mean ;)

• Advertisement

Rigamortus wrote: »
    Lad..France has some serious game , if ya know what i mean ;)

Mate, I'm going to Paris. Paris has no game in it whatsoever. If there was some, it cost me a fortune anyway.

Mate, I'm going to Paris. Paris has no game in it whatsoever. If there was some, it cost me a fortune anyway.

lad.. i bet you'll find some serious game out there..lure them in with some english .. they'll think you're sophisticated ..

and plus there's also ****ing disneyland!! .. why wouldn't you wanna go to disneyland!!!!! ??

lad.. i bet you'll find some serious game out there..lure them in with some english .. they'll think you're sophisticated ..

and plus there's also ****ing disneyland!! .. why wouldn't you wanna go to disneyland!!!!! ??

Wish I was going to Disneyland this year. :( There's good game in there alright. We're staying up in Le Bourget area. Very little game there as it's away from major attractions and it's more of a business centre really. Maybe I'll get someone but I really wanted to go out with the lads tonight as not everyone will be heading out next week or after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Wish I was going to Disneyland this year. :( There's good game in there alright. We're staying up in Le Bourget area. Very little game there as it's away from major attractions and it's more of a business centre really. Maybe I'll get someone but I really wanted to go out with the lads tonight as not everyone will be heading out next week or after that.

If eight year olds is your idea of serious game..

Prodigious wrote: »
    If eight year olds is your idea of serious game..

You'd be surprised how many young adults you can find there! It's a place for most school tours for 6th form students (final year) so it's basically the Parisian Magaluf ;) Well bar them minors....

I believe in you lad.. you can pull those french bitches! lol .. i bet there's more game than you actually think there is .

You can go drinking when you're in paris.. maybe bring a friend of yours with

It's a bit too late now. Flights leave at 6am in the morning and I don't think anyone has E300 to spare right now. I'll see what I can tap and I'll report back here on Sunday evening ;)

It's a bit too late now. Flights leave at 6am in the morning and I don't think anyone has E300 to spare right now. I'll see what I can tap and I'll report back here on Sunday evening ;)

you just goin with your family ? ..

Use some of these pickup lines to pull them ..

Yeah just my parents and my youngest sister. The other two got away to Austria for skiing so we thought this was fair. I'll be sure to try some of those haha :D

Yeah just my parents and my youngest sister. The other two got away to Austria for skiing so we thought this was fair. I'll be sure to try some of those haha :D

If you go to a beach or something like that.. i'd say you'd be able to spot some serious game.. what are you doing there anyway?(if you don't mind me asking)

• Advertisement

If you go to a beach or something like that.. i'd say you'd be able to spot some serious game.. what are you doing there anyway?(if you don't mind me asking)
    Paris has no beaches.. Shame isn't it. We're looking to go to Paris Air Show and visiting our cousins. They're not much craic.

Paris has no beaches.. Shame isn't it. We're looking to go to Paris Air Show and visiting our cousins. They're not much craic.

well.. could you not drive to a beach ahhahahha... quite a shame .. go to a pool and pull some ladies over there lol

What do you mean they're not much craic? .. do they spend most of their days eating snails or something? haha ... stereotypes are hilarious lol

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You lucky bastard :(

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You lucky bastard :(

Haha yeah. Pops saw that it was on this year and it was after my Leaving so he thought about taking me down. Looking forward to it now bar the fact that I'm missing out tonight.

well.. could you not drive to a beach ahhahahha... quite a shame .. go to a pool and pull some ladies over there lol

What do you mean they're not much craic? .. do they spend most of their days eating snails or something? haha ... stereotypes are hilarious lol

Their kids are extremely anti-sociable and they're not even in their teen. They came over during Easter and they were on the their Nintendos the whole time.

So guys.. what's your plans for summer ?

Haha yeah. Pops saw that it was on this year and it was after my Leaving so he thought about taking me down. Looking forward to it now bar the fact that I'm missing out tonight.

The A350 is supposed to do a flypast tomorrow though. And the Dreamliner, A400 and A380.

Even the Russians are brining a few Antonovs to play :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

need to try sort ID for the weekend!

The A350 is supposed to do a flypast tomorrow though. And the Dreamliner, A400 and A380.

Even the Russians are brining a few Antonovs to play :(

Yeah I read that on Twitter. I am delighted to hear that A350 will make an appearance tomorrow! Disappointed that there aren't any 777's coming. Would've loved to see one coming, even if it was just static.

• Advertisement

need to try sort ID for the weekend!

If they ID ya.. just do this..

tumblr_ml5ohgjirf1s26ayzo1_500.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement