Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

:pac: Sorry, we're never forgetting that one! Still can't get over that, what are the chances.

I don't think I ever said thanks by the way :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭AndyMc

Get yourself together woman. "Get on the floor" isn't literal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Well I'm actually just leaving to crack open some cans at a shindig in some field, I'll get myself together tomorrow :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Rigamortus

So what's the story with this boards party?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Rigamortus wrote: »
    So what's the story with this boards party?

I'm organising it, it's in Pheasants gaff (Dublin) and I don't yet know when.

I assume you want an invite :p

• Advertisement

decisions wrote: »

yeah.. please ? .. can you please have it before july 3rd ? .. i'm abroad from then until LC results day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

It all depends when he has a free house so I can't say for sure when it will be.

Im I invited :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Cant wait, peekachoo still hasn't properly thanked me ;) heh heh

Cant wait, peekachoo still hasn't properly thanked me ;) heh heh

Maybe she thanked you in a more personal way that night :P

• Advertisement

AndyMc wrote: »
    Maybe she thanked you in a more personal way that night :P

Thats one way of putting it...:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

The mad one to celebrate the end was planned for tonight and what happens? I'm ducking sick ! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

I didn't realise the change of mind closes soon! I really should expand on my two choices :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Boardsie party eh? this will be very interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    Boardsie party eh? this will be very interesting.

I echo this post,invite all the LC/C+H boardsies,will be great craic altogether! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

decisions wrote: »

Seriously, I could do with knowing when. :L

Saturday night and i'm at home on my laptop.. could not sound any more depressing than that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Saturday night and i'm at home on my laptop.. could not sound any more depressing than that

Welcome to my world.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Welcome to my world.

Same here.

Could be worse for you, you could be going on a 4 day Christian Retreat tomorrow :mad:

It's hard being an atheist in a Christian house :(

Welcome to my world.

Planned to go out.. but spent all me money shopping yesterday and ****.. i am a ****ing retard

• Advertisement

Depends what you're used to I suppose,I kind of yo-yo between going out all the time and enduring intense periods of isolation.

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Same here.

Could be worse for you, you could be going on a 4 day Christian Retreat tomorrow :mad:

My parents don't know that I hate religion , support gay marriage , support abortion ... they would kill me if they found out about my beliefs haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭andrew369

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Same here.

You can borrow my satanic bible if you want, bit of shock and awe seems to freak them out enough to leave you alone from my experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I usually spend nearly the whole summer in some form of self-imposed isolation. If people invite me to do stuff, great I'll do it, but if not I really couldn't be bothered being the one who organises stuff.

This is why I'm in bed listening to Vampire Weekend on YouTube and reading in while waiting for each video to load.

I sure know how to enjoy myself :L

I usually spend nearly the whole summer in some form of self-imposed isolation. If people invite me to do stuff, great I'll do it, but if not I really couldn't be bothered being the one who organises stuff.

This is why I'm in bed listening to Vampire Weekend on YouTube and reading in while waiting for each video to load.

I have spent the majority of my summer hols so far on my laptop .. really makes me depressed

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

My parents don't know that I hate religion , support gay marriage , support abortion ... they would kill me if they found out about my beliefs haha

Same. Except the abortion thing.

I do the exact same thing every summer (if I'm home anyway). I turn into a professional..wallflower. I'll do stuff is people ask me to but other that that..meh. I'd just spend my time reading about things online and watching movies and maybe occasionally read books.
    andrew369 wrote: »
    You can borrow my satanic bible if you want, bit of shock and awe seems to freak them out enough to leave you alone from my experience.

That might work with Irish parents but mine would kill me ;) Same with Riga haha. Besides I hate Satanism just as much, if religion is bull**** then conversely so is hell and Mr. Lucifer

I actually have a Catholic Bible :pac:

Considering how bitchy some of my supposed friends can be,I hardly consider the weeks I spend alone as boring or not fun.
    After all there is no universal definition of fun... :p

Ah lads, get out and enjoy yereselves! Christ knows we've earned it :pac:

These holidays will be the most free we'll ever be, so make the most of it!

/patronising rant over

My mum is making me walk to mass tomorrow at 10 fml :(

• Advertisement

Considering how bitchy some of my supposed friends can be,I hardly consider the weeks I spend alone as boring or not fun.
    After all there is no universal definition of fun... :p

I duno lad.. getting drunk and pulling bitches is kinda the definition of fun hahaa

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement