Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

I've been trying to ignore my crisis for the past 2 weeks. Knowing me it'll be about 3 hours before the deadline when I actually decide to face up to the fact that I am being forced into planning my future.

I went to add to mine a few hours ago literally logged in and just didn't know where to start with it! I keep putting it off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭andrew369

I'll....eh....keep that in mind.

LOL sorry joys of reading books and films which feck all people have heard of. Existentialism and all that. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

At least if I disappeared to Paris I wouldn't have to sort out my CAO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Jade. wrote: »
    I didn't realise the change of mind closes soon! I really should expand on my two choices :pac:

Change of mind closes 1st July at 5.15 p.m. :p
    Rigamortus wrote: »
    Like for example westburo baptist church.. those people make me not want to support any religion
    Jackobyte wrote: »
    Google "Charles Manson"
    Ah here ... Manson was a certified lunatic, WBC are a couple of dozen yet-to-be-certified lunatics who have simply adopted "religion" as their symptom, they could just as easily swap to extreme Nazi-ism in the morning and I doubt anyone would notice the difference! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭SecondMan

Am I the only person on here that's religious?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

SecondMan wrote: »
    Am I the only person on here that's religious?

I go to mass on Sunday mornings.

Got in no problem to the club with my passport, even though im 17 ( 18 in October) Got to meet Gaz from geordie shore too :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Cant wait, peekachoo still hasn't properly thanked me ;) heh heh

ya bbz next time xxx

Screw them big clubs and shoite

Spent my night in a field with a band onstage and a few cans, throwing shaaaaaaapes, best night of my 3rd night on the beer :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Most fecking rigorous test on my "licence" ever by a bouncer, and I still got in. Great night :cool:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Was anyone here from cork on a mystery tour today? lawlllll

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭AndyMc

Im wasted wnd I had some night.
    Pole dancers in the pub and got the shift in the club.

One guy also said he knows who I am on boards so im watchin fir you. You know who you are.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Ah here ... Manson was a certified lunatic, WBC are a couple of dozen yet-to-be-certified lunatics who have simply adopted "religion" as their symptom, they could just as easily swap to extreme Nazi-ism in the morning and I doubt anyone would notice the difference! :pac:

But then there's also the anti gay, anti Islam, anti everything harcore groups like the Dove World Outreach Center, super controlling cults like Palmarians and money making scam religions like Scientology and the House of Prayer.

There's just so many!

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

Two blisters, a massive headache, and ruined shoes... GREAT NIGHT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Two blisters, a massive headache, and ruined shoes... GREAT NIGHT

Ya my shoes are covered in SH*T too after last night!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

You guys are some wild people :P

Ya my shoes are covered in SH*T too after last night!

My whole outfit was covered in sh*t after last night :cool:

peekachoo wrote: »
    My whole outfit was covered in sh*t after last night :cool:
    Woah peek what ever your into keep it private.

Im dying here. But I didnt do anything embarrising. Grazed my arm somehow. Cavan went a bit mad last night. Pole dancers and fire breathers.

And that guy said he knows who I am on boards. Show yer face.

Ugh and now I remember there's cattle to be moved in a hour. Feic

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

AndyMc wrote: »
    Im dying here. But I didnt do anything embarrising. Grazed my arm somehow. Cavan went a bit mad last night. Pole dancers and fire breathers.

+1 on the dying part, my feet are so sore i can barely walk, and my sister decided to squirt me with a water gun this morning to wake me up:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

Frantically searching for your ID right in front of the bouncers pretending you lost it always works on getting into the nightclubs, even though you really don't have one.

Worked for me anyways. ;)

• Advertisement

+1 on the dying part, my feet are so sore i can barely walk, and my sister decided to squirt me with a water gun this morning to wake me up:(
    I still cant get out of bed. My back is killing me. And for a second I thought you were going to say your sisters a pole dancer in Cavan :D

ray2012 wrote: »
    Frantically searching for your ID right in front of the bouncers pretending you lost it always works on getting into the nightclubs, even though you really don't have one.

Worked for me anyways. ;)

They arnt that gullible down here. That said I once flashed a bank card and got in.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Was looking forward to using my ID for the first time last night and like before it was always kinda 50/50 without so really thought Id have great satisfaction handing it in.
    Low and behold, it wasnt even necessary!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I have any problems with anyone who is religious, nor do I consider Manson anything but the absolute exception. My post was just telling them to google him when they didn't know of him. My disillusionment with religion doesn't stem from the actions of such nutjobs as those mentioned, and I would never use them to argue against religion.

I just find that, personally, the whole concept of an omnipotent being being responsible for creating the universe with the sole intention of creating life on Earth a bit farfetched, or else it just designed the universe really badly for this intention and isn't as supreme as religion makes out. Life will only exist in the universe for the tiniest fraction of overall time, one trillionth trillionth trillionth..., etc. of the universe's lifespan which seems pretty poor planning by "the uncaused cause". Or else it just didn't care about life on Earth and is oblivious to our prayers, thoughts and actions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

AndyMc wrote: »
    They arnt that gullible down here. That said I once flashed a bank card and got in.

Luckily they were two sound bouncers, so I was sorted. You can get the odd pr*ck of a bouncer sometimes who doesn't even take passports, only age cards.

ray2012 wrote: »
    Luckily they were two sound bouncers, so I was sorted. You can get the odd pr*ck of a bouncer sometimes who doesn't even take passports, only age cards.

One bouncer yesterday wouldnt take my provisional. Luckey there was another door and the bouncer there just glanced at it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

So that's the end of the whole end of LC buzz :( Pity, was good while it lasted

Now its the wind up to the After Results buzz

Anyone going to Indiependance the august bank holiday? Session will be had there for a few nights :D

How much is it?

• Advertisement

Around 100/120 for the 3 nights I think

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement