Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Anyone watching the Clare v cork match? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

Anyone watching the Clare v cork match? :)

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Yep, poor enough game though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭AndyMc

peekachoo wrote: »
    Around 100/120 for the 3 nights I think

I'll stick to Slane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

I am :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Today is the first time that Killkenny failed to beat Dublin in the hurling championship in 55 years. Next week we'll give them another run for their money.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Ben Gaff

Yea, the Dublin hurling quality has improved seriously. As much as i hate to admit it.

Ben Gaff wrote: »
    Yea, the Dublin hurling quality has improved seriously. As much as i hate to admit it.
    Indeed and the managment has received a lot of criticism over the past few months. It is about time the Dubs show their true quality against the Cats today and to be fair we should of finished them today as you don't get many chances against the Cats.

Anybody know how to changer your username?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

AndyMc wrote: »

Become a subscriber (or a mod).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Have to pay I'm afraid :/

I may open a new account. That run in last night freaked me out a little bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Yeah you've only been registered a month, just close it and open afresh.

I may open a new account. That run in last night freaked me out a little bit.
    Chillax its not like he/she is going to knock on your door anytime :P

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    Chillax its not like he/she is going to knock on your door anytime :P

This lad was in my year and I have nothing against him but the whole idea freaked me out.

I'll be back.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Ben Gaff

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    Indeed and the managment has received a lot of criticism over the past few months. It is about time the Dubs show their true quality against the Cats today and to be fair we should of finished them today as you don't get many chances against the Cats.
    Yea don't like Dublin but i have to admit they are much better in Football and Hurling and also Kilkenny aren't what they used to be ... A Dublin Hurling All-Ireland Champion Team is close.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

And we're back

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Ben Gaff wrote: »

Ahhh not to be nit picking but why exactly would you think this?
    Like when Daly originally took over things really seemed to be going well for yee and all things considered was a pretty decent season.. But then the following year your knocked out by Antrim and 2011 I feel can be argued both ways.. Like yea you got into the Leinster Final but, look how yee played in it, had a decent game against Limerick but then failed to beat a Tipp team that played one of their worst games I had seen! And I dont know what yee did last year that showed any improvement? And requiring 2 games to beat Wexford doesnt shout out 1st class either, fair enough you drew today with KK bu Id have liked to hae seen the game. Really considering how KK are playing this year to allow Offaly boss them around so much too..

Sorry to make this like a big attack on your county :pac: I know I hate it when people do it to me!
    But, even just a general explanation as to how you feel Dublin are doing well? Ill be honest I expected Daly to get he sack last year after it all..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

And we're back

Hey Andy!

Shh. No one can know my secret identity

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

I was totally lost at your post! :pac: I was like this fella's never posted in here in his life and he's telling us he's back! Oh these blonde moments :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Jade. wrote: »
    I was totally lost at your post! :pac: I was like this fella's never posted in here in his life and he's telling us he's back! Oh these blonde moments :P

Ooh my god ha! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Last minute plans to go out again tonight. I may possibly die :eek:

peekachoo wrote: »
    Last minute plans to go out again tonight. I may possibly die :eek:

No recession in the peeka household

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

No recession in the peeka household

€5 naggins :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Just home from Paris and blimey, it's not cheap at all out there! Myself and pops went out for a few drinks but came home with a glass of orange. A pint of Guinness was E18! An absolute rip off! I could buy four pints here and still spend less than E18. Food was horrible too. They don't cook their burgers very well, raw inside and it was just the skin that was cooked.

Safe to say that France is definitely on my list of places to have a summer sesh!

The burgers were cooked properly. Us off the continent tend to like our food very well cooked

And cities rip of tourists. Go to Champagne and I'd bet they sell wine like the Ruskies sell vodka

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

The burgers were cooked properly. Us off the continent tend to like our food very well cooked

And cities rip of tourists. Go to Champagne and I'd bet they sell wine like the Ruskies sell vodka

This was well outside Paris, in the area called Villepinte near Charles de Gaulle airport. You'd expect it to be slightly cheaper than it is in the city centre really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Try to avoid restaurants aimed towards tourists when abroad, look at where the locals go. That's where you will get good food. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Went out with 60 quid last night, came home with 10 :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement