Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Rigamortus wrote: »
    dafuq is wrong with you hahaha.. you got one messed up sense of humour :P

so I've been told...:D

Its a day for the flat 7up. #dying

You know you're on an Irish forum when...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

In all fairness almost every serious issue can be made comical by bad acting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭andrew369

You guys think Human Centipede or the Siberian Film are bad, look up Bad Biology. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Rigamortus

andrew369 wrote: »
    You guys think Human Centipede or the Siberian Film are bad, look up Bad Biology. :P

what the honest **** did i just read?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭andrew369

Rigamortus wrote: »
    what the honest **** did i just read?

I know, it sounds so messed up. My friends watched it and said it is hilarious, but I still think I will pass haha

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Rigamortus

andrew369 wrote: »
    I know, it sounds so messed up. My friends watched it and said it is hilarious, but I still think I will pass haha

Have you seen Teeth?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭SecondMan

Guys, look up Nekromantic and read the plot on Wiki

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

So I was just in the bank lodging some money for the debs committee when the guy standing behind me lets off the biggest fart of all time...

SecondMan wrote: »
    Guys, look up Nekromantic and read the plot on Wiki

Dat ending
    %E0%B2%A0_%E0%B2%A0.jpg?1246548281
    peekachoo wrote: »
    So I was just in the bank lodging some money for the debs committee when the guy standing behind me lets off the biggest fart of all time...

Did ya turn round and hi-five him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

My sisters friend keeps talking to me on facebook .. He's 13 :/ it's pretty weird :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I finally plucked up the courage to tackle the my ol' pal the CAO. I don't think I would fill out the dreaded thing again for all the tea in China.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

LC special treatment has well and truly ended, just got told to clean my room for the first time in ten months. :( Next I'll be filling the dishwasher and going to mass. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

All I wanted was a week to lie in bed and play FM and watch TV shows (got the netflix free trial and have USA DNS settings ;)) but my parents are bothering me all the time to do stuff. So annoying. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

The end of Nekromantik is just baffling. He stabs himself to death whilst he is ejaculating? That is seriously creepy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭HPMS

All I wanted was a week to lie in bed and play FM and watch TV shows (got the netflix free trial and have USA DNS settings ;)) but my parents are bothering me all the time to do stuff. So annoying. :(

Which dns settings do you have? :) All the ones I've tried don't work.

HPMS wrote: »
    Which dns settings do you have? :) All the ones I've tried don't work.

I did this on my PS3 but be warned, my NAT type went from 1 to 3 which means I can't play FIFA online now.

Primary DNS- 190.14.36.90
    Secondary DNS- 109.123.111.24

I did this on my PS3 but be warned, my NAT type went from 1 to 3 which means I can't play FIFA online now.

Primary DNS- 190.14.36.90
    Secondary DNS- 109.123.111.24

I'm trying to do it on my iPad, and it's not working! I don't have the option of a secondary dns though so that might be the problem! Guess I'm stuck with Irish netflix...

Thanks anyway! :)

I'm trying to do it on my iPad, and it's not working! I don't have the option of a secondary dns though so that might be the problem! Guess I'm stuck with Irish netflix...

Thanks anyway! :)

Try 206.214.214.28

Try 206.214.214.28

That gives me the us netflix but it doesn't let me play anything...keeps coming up "cannot load title details" :(

• Advertisement

What's the difference between American Netflix and English/Irish version?

jamo2oo9 wrote: »

American nerflix has way more shows and seasons than the Irish one! Basically, a better selection.

The US version apparently has 6 times more titles than the UK one.
    That gives me the us netflix but it doesn't let me play anything...keeps coming up "cannot load title details" :(

:/ Don't know why that could be, works for most people.

The US version apparently has 6 times more titles than the UK one.

:/ Don't know why that could be, works for most people.

Hmmm, I'll give it a try and see what it's like :)

EDIT: Just got it and blimey! The amount of titles there is! Avengers, MI: Ghost Protocol, Thor, The Walking Dead and the list goes on. Staying with this now on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Mediahint?
    EDIT: oh wait PS3 lol

Hmmm, I'll give it a try and see what it's like :)

EDIT: Just got it and blimey! The amount of titles there is! Avengers, MI: Ghost Protocol, Thor, The Walking Dead and the list goes on. Staying with this now on!

Are you on ps3 too ? Maybe it's just ipad it doesn't work on, I'll try my ps3 later!

iPad is much more limited I'd imagine. Simply by its design. The app is probably designated as a European/UK app in the App Store.

Are you on ps3 too ? Maybe it's just ipad it doesn't work on, I'll try my ps3 later!

I'm on PC. Have to try it on Xbox but I'll need membership for it. Will try iPad tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

iPad? god help you. I never buy any product from Apple as they are so overated and the reason they are very popular is because of it's branding. For me, Android is superior as it is be better in terms of quality, hardware and design. Also value for money ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

The iPad is nice in fairness. Better build quality and aesthetics than most androids IMO. Pity about the OS. Android tablets in my experience have not been up to par with the iPad though, in terms of speed, comfortability and accessibility.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement