Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

The side quests and hunting are amazing too. God I love this game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Wimbledon lads, I think my jaw just hit the floor :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

The side quests and hunting are amazing too. God I love this game.

don't even start about undead nightmare! My fire horse be kickin' them zombies asses :D

peekachoo wrote: »
    don't even start about undead nightmare! My fire horse be kickin' them zombies asses :D

What you have to try is find one of those random encounters where two guys are making a last stand and kill all but one zombie. Hogtie the zombie and watch them shoot it. Its hilarious and cool to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

confederations cup anyone??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

'Are you preapproved for extended time for the exam(s) you wish to schedule?' .. Anyone know what this means? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

What exams?

A bit of context would be great, Charlie! :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

'Are you preapproved for extended time for the exam(s) you wish to schedule?' .. Anyone know what this means? :confused:

Is that for the LC?

As Randy said, bit more context please :p

Students with scribes or recording answers on a tape all get extended time in most subjects

I assume your trying to organise your driving test.
    I imagine its like any state exam like the LC where you can qualify for extra time.

Unless it happened in the LC i'd say no and also you more than likely wont need the standard time given.

Lads ye need to do some investigating. Didnt she ask earlier about the best way to study for the driving test.

What exams?

A bit of context would be great, Charlie! :pac:

Sorry haha theory test?? :P

• Advertisement

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZ2LP9uv0fa-PAAMVCn7UzlUXV078Cp6xtXY02YzANHPuX5_3L

Yeah it's like the state exams

If you qualify, you can apply for extra time to do the exam. I think you'd need a letter from a medical professional which says you have trouble reading or writing and needs more time.

You actually have ample time without it though

Lads ye need to do some investigating. Didnt she ask earlier about the best way to study for the driving test.
    Stalker!! :p
    Well, I assume to be preapproved you would have had to apply and would have gotten some kind of letter / email / response, so if you didn't the answer to the question is probably "no". ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

I should really get my theory test out of the way. :P Anyone know how long you will be waiting if you book today, let's say? As in, waiting to do the theory test. A few weeks?

ray2012 wrote: »
    I should really get my theory test out of the way. :P Anyone know how long you will be waiting if you book today, let's say? As in, waiting to do the theory test. A few weeks?

Depends on your test center

Check here

Stalker!! :p
    Thats twice on here I've been called a stalker. And sure wasn't I the one who answered her.
    ray2012 wrote: »

It was about 2 weeks for me but it depends on when the truck is in your area and how often.
    When you book it will show available appointments.

Thats twice on here I've been called a stalker.
    Lol, I wasn't exactly being ultra-serious! :pac:

Lol, I wasn't exactly being ultra-serious! :pac:

All I'm saying is that there's a trend going here. I'm on to ye. I'm no patsy for yer twisted schemes.

Last time I was accused I murdered most of Dunwall.

Any good tv series that are worth watching? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

I started watching breaking bad recently, it's brilliant!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Rigamortus

I started watching breaking bad recently, it's brilliant!

did i not tell you people? haha

Lads my brother made a poem taking the piss.. check it out and tell me what you think lol

http://www.wattpad.com/19635957-english-essay-poetry#.Ucthe_nVAtg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Rigamortus wrote: »
    Lads my brother made a poem taking the piss.. check it out and tell me what you think lol

that changed my life

The alliteration employed encapsulates the poet's feelings wonderfully, as it conveys his sheer hardship. e.g 'the pen was my penis.'
    Truly magnificent.

Definitely getting published! :p

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Depends on your test center

Check here

It was about 2 weeks for me but it depends on when the truck is in your area and how often.
    When you book it will show available appointments.

Thank ye :)

No doubt it will be the unseen poen next year.

The powerful and provocative imagery and language creates an image so complex that most wont even be able to comprehend.

Tell him to hand that baby up to the teacher. Would definitely get a A1 if I was the teacher :pac:

Turns out I have a Wattpad account

Lads.. help share it.. he wants it to be published.. he wants true poetry to be resurrected

• Advertisement

Speaking of unseen poetry, it and studied poetry from leaving cert English has ruined me. Whenever I'm reading anything now all I find myself doing is seeing the alliteration and saying to myself that it "reinforces his/her emotions".. It's weird. I do this even in some of the posts here on Boards! Whenever my old English teacher used to go on about the effect of alliteration I used to just think in my head "Maybe it's just a co-incidence, jaysus." :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement