Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

And now I'm addicted to Game of Thrones.

TV series or books?

I always hated reading. Watched the TV series and well in season 3 it got to a part where I couldn't wait one week for the next episode :(

Trying to read the fourth one(Feast for Crows) but there's so many pages, it's intimidating :( I got the 3rd one(Storm of Swords) in 2 parts haha
    Ah no way! Try not to rob me on horseback and I'll leave you with your runners :p

Bleedin' loaf ye :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Rigamortus

Just watched the pilot of GoT .. damn.. i just know i'm gonna get sucked into this show just like with breaking bad.
    There is so much nudity in this show it's ridiculous and god damn.. daenerys is probably the most beautiful girl i have ever seen on tv , i mean god damn

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    TV series or books?

Trying to read the fourth one(Feast for Crows) but there's so many pages, it's intimidating :( I got the 3rd one(Storm of Swords) in 2 parts haha

The books are my next series to tackle but I tend to watch movies or shows of a book first to set a scene.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

My brownies are in the oven! :pac: :P

My brownies are in the oven! :pac: :P

Yeah thanks for teasing me :mad:

• Advertisement

Rigamortus wrote: »
    Yeah thanks for teasing me :mad:

Your welcome :P nah they will more than likely be rotten as I don't think I've ever made nice brownies :P

Your welcome :P nah they will more than likely be rotten as I don't think I've ever made nice brownies :P

doesn't matter.. still brownies :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭SecondMan

I've been doing gym work for the last year or so constantly but I stopped for during the leaving cert. I started back the day before yesterday and my arm is now in agony. I reckon I've done some serious damage as I cannot move my right arm more than 10 degrees and the pain is unbearable. :(

SecondMan wrote: »
    I've been doing gym work for the last year or so constantly but I stopped for during the leaving cert. I started back the day before yesterday and my arm is now in agony. I reckon I've done some serious damage as I cannot move my right arm more than 10 degrees and the pain is unbearable. :(

I haven't exercised in over 2 months now.. i really need to get on that.. cuz i've been eating an unhealthy amount of food lately

I haven't exercised in over 2 months now.. i really need to get on that.. cuz i've been eating an unhealthy amount of food lately

I have gotten so unfit. Trained the other night and I was struggling.

• Advertisement

I have gotten so unfit. Trained the other night and I was struggling.

Ah now i doubt you're as unfit as me now.. i used to run like 5-7 km everyday.. but now my legs start dying after 2

I just don't exercise! :rolleyes: I probably should start! :P

Golf again for the first time in ages tomorrow. Gym next. And a job hopefully.

I golf. :cool:

Ah now i doubt you're as unfit as me now.. i used to run like 5-7 km everyday.. but now my legs start dying after 2

Just keep it up. We'll readjust....hopefully

I bet I'll make a right fool of myself tomorrow.

I bet I'll make a right fool of myself tomorrow.

When I started at 15 I hated when old men were behind me because I felt I was holding them up but now since I'm 18 and an 'adult' I just be like "Wait your turn hoes" but yet I still pay juvenile membership.

Some of them old men are right cúnts. Think they own the place. I started when I was 16.

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Bleedin' loaf ye :pac:

Ah no! I have this sneaky suspicion that we know each other know and I don't know how I feel about that :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

How is the job hunt going for everybody? I called into 20 stores approximately in Dublin city center and none of them even seem to be accepting CV's :(

• Advertisement

Well I just marathoned the whole first season of Game of Thrones overnight. Haven't slept a wink. I'm going to pass out now. Night all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Finished on the 12th luckily, before anybody else in my school anyway, drank for over a week straight with the lads, must have spent about 100 quid, really lost the run of myself haha only coming back down to earth now except there's one thing, I'm going to a wedding in a few hours and a warehouse rave tomorrow night, sooooo I'm pretty fùcked to say the least.

Anybody goin to any gigs this summer? Going to Eminem in slane and the picnic myself, and my debs in 4 days before the picnic that's gonna be a messy month altogether.

Job hunting is going disastrously, had a job before the leaving washng dishes, told the woman I had to leave for a week to do my exams, she said she'd ring me after the exams and didnt soooo yeah I'm unemployed.

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    Finished on the 12th luckily, before anybody else in my school anyway, drank for over a week straight with the lads, must have spent about 100 quid, really lost the run of myself haha only coming back down to earth now except there's one thing, I'm going to a wedding in a few hours and a warehouse rave tomorrow night, sooooo I'm pretty fùcked to say the least.

Anybody goin to any gigs this summer? Going to Eminem in slane and the picnic myself, and my debs in 4 days before the picnic that's gonna be a messy month altogether.

Job hunting is going disastrously, had a job before the leaving washng dishes, told the woman I had to leave for a week to do my exams, she said she'd ring me after the exams and didnt soooo yeah I'm unemployed.

Well you sure do sound like a paddy! :P

I wish €100 could do me for a whole week. I spent €55 Euro last Sunday night. But then again I'm very careless with spending money.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I wish €100 could do me for a whole week. I spent €55 Euro last Sunday night. But then again I'm very careless with spending money.

WTF?! O:
    How did you manage that??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

I spent 50 last Saturday night :o

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

deise_girl wrote: »
    WTF?! O:
    How did you manage that??

did you also read that as 155 the first time? :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

did you also read that as 155 the first time? :pac:

Errrrrm yes >.<
    Still cant say I spent 55 on a night out either, though its more plausible than 155!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You could always ring her.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

So I'm watching Breaking Bad..

How many more episodes until they actually get rid of the bodies..:confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement