Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Rigamortus

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Oi! Tyrion is kewl right :(

oh he's cool but the rest are a bunch of pricks.. why did they have to
    get Lady killed
    :*( :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭andrew369

Rigamortus wrote: »
    oh he's cool but the rest are a bunch of pricks.. why did they have to get Lady killed :*( :mad:
    You think Lady being killed is bad you are in for an emotional breakdown..

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

oh he's cool but the rest are a bunch of pricks.. why did they have to
    get Lady killed
    :*( :mad:

Yeah that was Cercei

She's a bit of a hueerrr..actually a massive one
    Tywin Lannister dosen't actually seem that bad. He just got ****ed over by his stupid family.

Tywin is an ass :pac:

Yeah that was Cercei

She's a bit of a hueerrr..actually a massive one

I hate her!.. incest bitch

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Tywin is an ass :pac:

Tywin wanted peace only for his family left that option so far out of the question you'd need the Hubble telescope to see it.

But I suppose us Irish have a natural dislike of them since they dress like the english army of the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Bought the theory test disc, first mock test: 37/40 \o/

Tywin wanted peace only for his family left that option so far out of the question you'd need the Hubble telescope to see it.

But I suppose us Irish have a natural dislike of them since they dress like the english army of the time.

Yeah but he's just cruel..Look at how he treats Tyrion

My family this, my family that. It's all about his honour and his family's name.

I like Tyrion and Jaime too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Lets keep some of the GoT stuff spoilered before anyone forgets themselves and ruins a series for someone :p If you're planning to watch GoT, don't google anything, don't wiki anything, don't read spoilers, JUST AVOID THE INTERNET ALTOGETHER :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

I actually grew fond of Jamie in S3 even though the stuff he did in S1 was messed up.
    I wanna read the books but I don't wanna know what happens in the show either :pac:

peekachoo wrote: »
    I actually grew fond of Jamie in S3 even though the stuff he did in S1 was messed up.
    I wanna read the books but I don't wanna know what happens in the show either :pac:

I really like Jaime, especially after Season 3.

I started reading the books after season 1. They're great for getting the background on a lot of things, I haven't been ahead of the TV show yet but say when some events are happening or some historical things are mentioned you know way more about them from the books. And the shock moments still have the same effect in the book :(

• Advertisement

peekachoo wrote: »

Yeah same

You learn so much more of the story from the books though, like QoL said. And you learn a lot of words too :pac:

The theme song a cappella :D

I'm gonna crawl into a hole and not come out until I stop crying over the end of The Last Of Us. I may never be back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

You think you're fit till you do a 32km cycle .....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭SecondMan

I have never seen Breaking Bad, Prison Break nor 24. Which series shall I watch?

SecondMan wrote: »
    I have never seen Breaking Bad, Prison Break nor 24. Which series shall I watch?

WATCH BREAKING BAD!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

WATCH BREAKING BAD!!!

I watched the first episode today :D it's seems pretty good and very addicting!! :)

Game of Thrones! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Breaking Bad dude, then Prison Break and then 24. You're basically sorted for the next three weeks :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Breaking bad is fantastic (thank you Rigamortus!), I love seeing Hal from Malcolm in the Middle playing a serious role. Game of Thrones is great too, but lagging a bit behind imho.

Anyone ever watch Nip/Tuck?
    I was obsessed with that show in TY and I have never met anyone else who's watched it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

That was Hal for Malcolm in the Middle? Christ mate I didn't even recognise him!

Breaking bad is fantastic (thank you Rigamortus!), I love seeing Hal from Malcolm in the Middle playing a serious role. Game of Thrones is great too, but lagging a bit behind imho.

Hahah.. such a good show.. i'd say my fav seasons are 2 and 4

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Watch The Sopranos. Seriously, everyone watch The Sopranos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Just seen Game of Thrones Season 1 and 2. The story behind it is very interesting and is full of unqiue characters which make the TV show and Books something special. Now, I'll watch Breaking Bad then Season 3 of Game of Thrones.

Lads.. me and a couple of my friends have been arguing what the ultimate sex album is.. can you's tell me what you think the ultimate sex album is ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

What the hell is game of thrones???

yournerd wrote: »
    What the hell is game of thrones???
    :eek:

Ned Stark will have your head for saying that

500px-Ned_Stark.jpg

Lads.. me and a couple of my friends have been arguing what the ultimate sex album is.. can you's tell me what you think the ultimate sex album is ?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0075271EO

:L

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Woo! I remembered the basics of golf and didnt get shouted at or hit anyone once.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement