Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Here we use an electric fence :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭andrew369

Those damn cows mixing up herds and breaking fences and overthrowing society and what not.

evil-cows-meme.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

Here we use an electric fence :P

This one could have won gold at the Olympics she so good at jumping them, she jumped fence about 6 or 7 times

Chop off her legs. Problem solved

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Bonjour I am back :D

I would like to add I was not in France :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I read a post from someone on this website saying that they went to DIT in 1999 and they were talking about Grangegorman back then!
    True enough, it's been a long time in the pipeline. First it was planning issues, now it's lack of cash ...

It makes a huge amount of sense though, I reckon that (even in Ireland!) it will *eventually* happen ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

Lose enough money in farmin with out doin that craic!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Is it just me or does anyone else hate Saturday nights? My life is just so boring.

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Bonjour I am back :D

I would like to add I was not in France :p

And here I thought you had abandoned our little corner of boards.

I had nobody to make dubious innuendos at.

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    What are yee on about, Grangegorman, DIT, Farming-sooooo confused :confused::D

• Advertisement

Daniel7740 wrote: »

Aha too fúckin right Daniel. Too right.

CAO, colleges in general and money making.

CAO, colleges in general and money making.
    Lads, c'mon we all know if you want to make a bit of money double agent/drug dealer is the way to go. Don't need college for any of that. :P

You're not taxed on any of that stuff either. :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

We were talking about how DIT was ****e and needs to get a proper campus rather than teaching in 50 gaffs across town :pac:

And the whole CAO thing and farming too apparently

I've been campaigning that NUIG is superior.

I've been campaigning that NUIG is superior.
    In what way, may I ask?

The city,
    the craic,
    the awesome engineering building and medicine facilities,
    the atmosphere that comes with it being a student city

And that by september I'll be there hopefully. :D

The city,
    the craic,
    the awesome engineering building and medicine facilities,
    the atmosphere that comes with it being a student city

And that by september I'll be there hopefully. :D
    I pur it as my numero uno cause people were far friendlier in Galway than Dublin :D, that is honestly the only reason as to why its my number 1

I pur it as my numero uno cause people were far friendlier in Galway than Dublin :D, that is honestly the only reason as to why its my number 1

What so me and Andrew aren't friendly now? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    ... and farming too apparently
    When Andy and Daniel are around, the conversation has a tendency to stray towards silage, tractors, electric fences and burdizzos all right! :D

• Advertisement

When Andy and Daniel are around, the conversation has a tendency to stray towards silage, tractors, electric fences and burdizzos all right! :D

scarecrow-meme-hay-its-in-my-jeans.jpg?w=627

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    What so me and Andrew aren't friendly now? :(
    Depends, were yee the nasty f*uckers at UCD opend day that started moaning when I was at the vending machine and bashed right into me and didnt even notice you had done so. :D

That was a HUGE factor for me.
    Country mouse scared of the big city :(

Hist up lad. Us farmin' folk have always been the backbone of this country. Aye t'was always the way since yer parents parents were only a wee yoke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Depends, were yee the nasty f*uckers at UCD opend day that started moaning when I was at the vending machine and bashed right into me and didnt even notice you had done so. :D

every open day I went to ended up in people sniggering and calling my name because I thought wearing my school hoodie with my name slapped on it was a smart idea. :P

Nope :pac:

I don't use vending machines, bash into people or walk away without saying sorry

Besides, most people at UCD open day are usually from the country :p

Edit: Come to think of it..was that in the Newman building? I was there on the same day you were and I remember seeing some girl struggling with a vending machine :pac:

peekachoo wrote: »
    every open day I went to ended up in people sniggering and calling my name because I thought wearing my school hoodie with my name slapped on it was a smart idea. :P
    YOU MEAN THAT WAS YOU? Oh I'm so sory peekachoo, it s not funny to call out someones name and snigger just cause theyre named after a pokemon, it wasnt right, sorry

:D

At NUIG everybody was very friendly and helpful and wern't mean in the slightest.

Even got a private tour of Corrib Village and the commerce building

At NUIG everybody was very friendly and helpful and wern't mean in the slightest.
    One guy came over to me and my friend and said he thought we were looking a bit lost and asked did we need directions, before taking us to where we needed to go :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

YOU MEAN THAT WAS YOU? Oh I'm so sory peekachoo, it s not funny to call out someones name and snigger just cause theyre named after a pokemon, it wasnt right, sorry

<.<

• Advertisement

One guy came over to me and my friend and said he thought we were looking a bit lost and asked did we need directions, before taking us to where we needed to go :)

Its just the best place evar.

I fricking love that city.

Edit: I remember two girls asked us where NUIG was. Either of them you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement