Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three year old decides to go vegetarian

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Zombienosh wrote: »
    What I find funny is that without anyone arguing about vegetarianism, He just posted a video in "Cool Vids", Before anyone with any pro veggie comments or otherwise, Omnivores straight away got angry and defensive about their diet and started slamming vegetarianism because its stupid.

Now that is funny. This thread was supposed to just discuss a video where a child questions eating his octopus, but as usual any mention of the dreaded "V" word and it's always omnivores that get angry/defensive first. No one here was questioning eating meat, No one.

There's a blatant agenda there from the OP, have a look at where he posts.

Also, that isn't an actual child. It's a 35 year old man. Great actor though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

No agenda except sharing a video I thought people might like - except maybe being curious what people would make of it wrt authenticity.

Shouldn't be too surprising that I'm a vegetarian. It was the reason I was shown the video in the first place.

If I'd posted with the intention of pushing vegetarianism then I would have replied to the anti-vegetarian[ism] posts here surely. haven't engaged because I know any rational conversation about it (on either side) just gets drowned in rabid nonsense about vegetarians being stupid/having an agenda etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    You can't survive as a human without killing animals, from destroying their habitat, to killing them because they're pests, from them dying due to heavy machinery etc...

True but you could at least have the decency to try. It'd be like a war general saying that it's impossible to have a war without causalities so we might as not even try to avoid killing people. Light 'em up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

Mousewar wrote: »
    True but you could at least have the decency to try. It'd be like a war general saying that it's impossible to have a war without causalities so we might as not even try to avoid killing people. Light 'em up.

But what if the enemy soldiers were delicious?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,136 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

I know, I know vegans and vegetarians are not the same but this made me laugh:

No-Such-Thing-As-A-Vegan.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement