Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most soul destroying leaving cert subject?

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

You people worry me sometimes...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

decisions wrote: »
    You people worry me sometimes...

Better yet, lads take Decisions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

*runs for the hills*

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

decisions wrote: »
    *runs for the hills*

plays hard to get, i like that. PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

Prodigious wrote: »
    Lko9hPr.gif

Sorry lad, I couldn't resist :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

It's actually quite funny how this thread went from a meaningful discussion to an innuendo and loaded statement ridden slagging match.
    Funny times. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Back on topic people.

I don't want to have to hand out any bans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Back on topic people.

I don't want to have to hand out any bans.

It's not who you know, it's who you blow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

It's actually quite funny how this thread went from a meaningful discussion to an innuendo and loaded statement ridden slagging match.
    Funny times. :D

I blameLCS, he's the 1 who brought up the whole "rack" thing :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

HugsiePie wrote: »
    I blameLCS, he's the 1 who brought up the whole "rack" thing :D

I blame his mammy for having a nice rack in the first place!

• Advertisement

Leave the titties out of this,ye hear me?
    Dem titties don't deserve it..
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭SecondMan

Kits

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Leaving Cert Student

Personal references to family members will not be tolerated.

Ms. Prodge will take care of the naughty boys on this forum. I hope I make myself clear.

Personal references to family members will not be tolerated.

Ms. Prodge will take care of the naughty boys on this forum. I hope I make myself clear.

*drools*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭SecondMan

If Prodigious goes to TCD then I'm going to TCD, if he's going to UCD then I'm going to UCD <3

If LCS is going to TCD then I'm going to UCC, if he's going to UCD then I'm going to UCC.

If LCS and Prodigious are going to TCD or UCD together then I shall cry for weeks debating on whether to join Prodigious or stay far away from LCS.

</3

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭WoolyAbyss

Irish, I'm unbelievably terrible at it. I'm going into sixth year now and I genuinely think I might fail pass. I'm going to be getting grinds so hopefully........

WoolyAbyss wrote: »
    Irish, I'm unbelievably terrible at it. I'm going into sixth year now and I genuinely think I might fail pass. I'm going to be getting grinds so hopefully........

Same,I started Irish late so I'm somewhat f***** for the LC,at this stage I don't even know if grinds will suffice. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Leaving Cert Student

SecondMan wrote: »
    If Prodigious goes to TCD then I'm going to TCD, if he's going to UCD then I'm going to UCD <3

If LCS is going to TCD then I'm going to UCC, if he's going to UCD then I'm going to UCC.

If LCS and Prodigious are going to TCD or UCD together then I shall cry for weeks debating on whether to join Prodigious or stay far away from LCS.

</3

Come to the same college as me and I will steal your beure and any beure you ever associate with in the future

Same,I started Irish late so I'm somewhat f***** for the LC,at this stage I don't even know if grinds will suffice. :(
    My teacher couldn't control the class so all my Irish classes consisted of was screaming and shouting.Even when the class was reasonably quiet all he would do is essentially translate the book.We did very little written work.

My teacher couldn't control the class so all my Irish classes consisted of was screaming and shouting.Even when the class was reasonably quiet all he would do is essentially translate the book.We did very little written work.
    That sounds s*** to be honest,are you in no ours or pass?

• Advertisement

That sounds s*** to be honest,are you in no ours or pass?
    Pass since first year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭wow exuberant

If you did this years paper there would be no chance you'd fail. I've been exempt from Irish since 4th year and i could do the Irish pass paper (had like an hour of free time after i was done French). It's very easy

Pass since first year :)

Same,but then again I only started in first year.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Irish and English. Learning how to answer about love in a story about a woman going to the beach in a non native language isnt useful to anyone. I didnt see a point in talking about what someone meant when they said something in a poem in my native language either when I had to use the internet to learn things like the difference between could of and could have. Still get a few subjects in college that make me wonder why I am doing them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭Dropping No Eaves

Odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭NellyDean

LCV ****ing P.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

Accounting today when I saw the budgeting question..

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Maidhfinden

LCVP hands down. But then, I wouldn't really consider that a "subject", just an easier, watered down version of business.

So in that case, BUSINESS is by far the most soul destroying subject. So so so so so so so vague and vast and I'd say most people could pass the exam without actually studying business. It's just watery, bullsh*table and impractical.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

History!! and economics so much learning in both subjects and both impossible to predict so you cant leave anything out :/

• Advertisement
Advertisement