Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC business or theology?

• 14-06-2013 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

I am going in 6th year this September, as I am doing only six subjects at the moment: accounting, bio, chem, english, french and maths (all at higher level except maths) I was thinking of doing an extra subject outside school. Can someone please enlighten me on these two subjects? :P which one is easier to cover in just one year? etc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Havent a clue about theology-is that religion caus eif it is, its apparently extremely broad

Highly recommend business, its a lovely subject imo and should be done easily enough in a year, had the course fully covered by February having started in 5th year at school. Wit extra effort Im sure it could be well covered within a year

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Assuming you're talking about Religion, it's a long course and is full of essays. So really you'll be spending most of ypur writing essays for every topic and learning them off.

Business is easier and much shorter. It can be done in a year and if you can learn off definitions, you should be okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Lonepiper

While you can do both in a year,business is probably going to be good marks for less work.
    Though if you're anyway good at english and don't mind learning essays religion is actually fairly interesting and easy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 dandaman2764

Business is a walk in the park. The exam itself contains a lot of common sense questions. It can be interesting especially because lots of things in the business supplement of newspapers are relevant to what you're studying. There is a good bit to cover but it's doable in a year. I couldn't imagine Theology being a handier subject.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭3raser10

thanks guys! gonna go with business :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

yeah i'd agree with business, a lot of it is relatively straight forward

Advertisement