Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tikka T3 Hair Trigger

Options
  • 14-06-2013 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Looking for a hair trigger for a Tikka T3 Super Varmint

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

Ddddddddd wrote: »
    Looking for a hair trigger for a Tikka T3 Super Varmint

You can fit a lighter spring to bring trigger to below 1lb break. Thats what I did to my tactical. £5 is a cheap solution.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Asporadic

Tikkat3 wrote: »
    You can fit a lighter spring to bring trigger to below 1lb break. Thats what I did to my tactical. £5 is a cheap solution.

And where would a person get there hands on such a spring?

There is a guy from Valkyrie Rifles, best contacted on UK Vaminting forum, forum name Baldie (Dave), he makes the springs and charges £5 for them and will post to you.

Fitting is straigh forward but if you are in doubt of your ability, get someone who knows to do it and it will be a lot safer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

I'd be interested in getting a spring aswell especially at that money. If your going down that road.

I'd be interested in getting a spring aswell especially at that money. If your going down that road.

Its worth it.

With the adjustment screw, you can go down to 12 oz break and up just above 1lb, very nice to shoot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Asporadic

Yeh Id be interested in that. Two springs and split the postage 2 ways... be cheap as chips :)

Do you have an account on that varmint forum?

EDIT: Actually come to think about it, its only a spring each. I reckon he'd just be posting in a regular envelope with regular old stamp. Probably better off putting in two separate orders. I dont think we'll be making any savings this time :( Unless maybe theres a few other lads that want springs, if we hit him with an order for 10 springs he might give us a deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

You can get them here. I have bought from him shipping was very fast etc..

http://www.yodaveproducts.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

It's 5 pound harder to get a better deal than that if it does the job I'd say. Taken into account he has to make it and then make money off it.

Advertisement