Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pass by compensation

Options
  • 15-06-2013 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I just got my results back and I luckily passed everything, but in my first semester I failed maths I got 38.4%, I've looked at all information available about pass by compensation on the website and it looks like I have everything needed but I don't know what I have to do to get the pass by compensation.
    If anybody knows anything about this and good help me It would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

I'd drop an email to either the exams office or your programme co-ordinator/director and ask them what the procedure is for sorting out pass by compensation for your Maths module.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Mmmm_Lemony

Subjects a paired from first and second semester. Not sure what the paired subject is for Intro to Maths, but if you've got over 45% in the others then you are golden. So don't panic.

As previous poster said, contacting the office for clarification is the next step.

Advertisement