Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap place to print big posters? (H: 120 W: 60)

• 15-06-2013 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hello there!

Do you know any good place to print a big poster? I want to print or buy some good movie posters, so a good place that sells movie posters is also good idea.

Some of the posters I would like to buy are not available but I can provide hi-res images to print them. I was wondering if you know a good place to print a big poster of 120x60cm for example and also a good place to buy some movie posters. I prefer the threatical version but any version is good enough.

Kindest regards!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Try the guys at Thinkk creative (google it....with the 2 kk's).
    I have got a few bits from them and I found that they were very helpful.
    A small operation, so they will listen to you and seem keen to help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭sioda

Soundstore do large size prints inc 24 x 36 inches which is a standard movie poster size iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭TheEntertainer

For Printing Robert Herbert hes up at the top of O connell St just below the tutorial college overhead his fathers place Justin Herbert office supplies. Very good and very good value

Advertisement