Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inhale Exhale ( tv ) - My Project

Options
  • 15-06-2013 3:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

Hey, I've been working on this project for a few months now and it's slowly gaining some traction with regards to artists and performers. The name of it is Inhale Exhale ( tv ). It's based in Cork for the time being and run just by myself. I look to showcase the work of local artists, musicians, and performers.

I've noticed a few threads where others are looking for advice on setting up an online show; comedies, music videos, chat shows, vlogs, etc.. I thought I'd set this thread up to see if anyone wants some advice from myself, or other Boardies. Also, if you're involved in the same shenanigans then I'd love to network through this forum. I love to work in co-ops and collaborations.

Say hey sure, I'd love to get a discussion going about online video blogging, media, etc.

Advertisement