Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inhale Exhale ( tv ) - Online Arts Channel Cork

Options
  • 15-06-2013 3:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

Inhale Exhale ( tv ) was set up to showcase the work and talents of musicians, artists, performers and creatives in Cork. It's a voluntary project set up by myself and I'm hoping that this will begin to gain some traction. It's been doing well so far.

The idea of this channel is to film all programmes around Cork landmarks, and local areas. There's so much happening in this city that not a lot of it is being recorded and showcased. I'm hoping to collaborate with more people to try and create an experience for everyone.

I've been in contact with a few locations in the city, so I'm looking forward for the next set of videos.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pandaboy

Currently looking for local musicians interested in collaborating on a video performance for INHALE EXHALE tv

If there are any video heads interested in collaborating on some projects then feel free to mail me. Looking at getting a few big projects running and would love to work with some others :)

Advertisement