Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer targets you've missed!

Options
  • 15-06-2013 7:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭

Ok......

Tell the truth :D

Who is the ONE player you HAD AN ACCEPTED BID IN ON and were most gutted to have lost out on!!!!

Mendy - I know it's stupid, he was only linked with Utd but in my head I was building for the future and he looked very promising! That and the fact that I thought at the time I had the highest bid in was most gutting:p

Yours? (Be honest!!!!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

I have 2, Dzagoev and Oscar, 2 brilliant little players imo and I was so near to signing both, Dzagoev ended up at Milan and Oscar at Psv

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

Dede from Vasco had him in previous game and he was fantastic. He ended up at Real Madrid. I had to pick up a young French CB called Kurt Zouma:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Sin City wrote: »
    Dede from Vasco had him in previous game and he was fantastic. He ended up at Real Madrid. I had to pick up a young French CB called Kurt Zouma:D

Must have been hard for you! Ha ha!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

Must have been hard for you! Ha ha!!!!

I know, I just had to get on with it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Pato! Twice ...

As a newbie to this game I was chuffed at the started of the GW, when everyone was going after Neymar and I was the only to bid and have the bid accepted on Pato. I had number of incoming transfers accepted and an outbound to cover the cost of the in-bounds. Came transfer time and the in-bounds went through before the outbound(by 30mins). so insufficient funds for the Pato deal

So missed out on Pato, ... by the time I re-registered(immediately) my bid, got accepted but I lost out to Real Madrid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

ronaldiniho. i was outbid by about 10,000 quids

mackeire wrote: »
    ronaldiniho. i was outbid by about 10,000 quids

In our world???? By me???? :eek:

In our world???? By me???? :eek:

yep.

yep.

Sorry :D

Surprised there aren't 10 entries here for Otamendi :D

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Surprised there aren't 10 entries here for Otamendi :D

what was the big fuss over this lad?

what was the big fuss over this lad?
    Like I said before, sold him to an external team for 10.5 early in the game to get funds for attackers, etc...

No-one was willing to better the 10.5 the external team offered, then his ban expired and loads of people started offering on him 16-17m :confused:, I threw in a sneaky bid of m'bia+a 83 rated talent and 2.6mil (value by my chairman @13.5, by me @12.2) and he decided to come home :)

the big deal is that he's probably one of the better defenders that was available from external teams.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    the big deal is that he's probably one of the better defenders that was available from external teams.

Yuo!

A 25 year old 89 don't come about too often!!!!

Advertisement