Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take-away Coffee & Lunch Lunch Ideas - Farranree area

Options
  • 15-06-2013 8:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

I've a meeting in the Farranree / Fairhill area this coming week; could someone be kind enough to tell me where best to purchase a daycent take-away coffee and then also somewhere nice for a late lunch.

Many Thanks in advance,
    kerry4sam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pandaboy

There's nothing really in that direction, the best place would be Blackpool if you wanted something nice and tasty. Yeah I don't think there is somewhere you could sit and have a bite to eat in that area. There may be a coffee place in the Farrannree family centre but best bet would be Blackpool or Gurranabraher.

I don't know if the Garden Cafe is still open in Blackpool but that's a lovely spot with some great food.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

pandaboy wrote: »
    There's nothing really in that direction, the best place would be Blackpool if you wanted something nice and tasty. Yeah I don't think there is somewhere you could sit and have a bite to eat in that area. There may be a coffee place in the Farrannree family centre but best bet would be Blackpool or Gurranabraher.

I don't know if the Garden Cafe is still open in Blackpool but that's a lovely spot with some great food.

Ah coolio, Thank You. I've never stopped in Blackpool or Gurranabraher, only ever travelled through both so will be somewhere new for me to visit which-ever of the two I visit.

Thanks again :)
    kerry4sam

Advertisement