Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Format for HKC Alarm Deactivation/Interrogation

Options
  • 15-06-2013 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

I can't find this information anywhere online, so apologies if this is a duplicate post. I'm away for the weekend and the alarm went off at 4am this morning. It's a newly installed HKC 1070 with a GSM dialler. I got a sheet with instructions for the format and codes for alarm deactivation and interrogation via SMS, but this is at home. Does anybody know the format, or the codes? I can't find anything on the HKC site. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Text your code followed by LOG.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭waldo

KoolKid wrote: »
    Text your code followed by LOG.

Thanks Koolkid. That worked, but are there other commands to reactivate/deactivate the alarm? I don't know what state the alarm is in (but the neighbours confirmed it stopped ringing shortly after the activation).

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Text you code followed by HELP and you will get them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭waldo

That's great, thanks.

Advertisement