Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh no! It's Italian ...

Options
  • 15-06-2013 11:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

Tu studi L'italiano in scuala? Do you study Italian in school?:o

Io amo l'italiano! I love italian! :D How do you plan to prepare? Any thing in particular you going to study? :p I'm planning to learn like 15 sample letter paragraphs and pray that some of them will come up ;). The rest of the exam is easy, I always get a B on the listening, the reading comperhensions are easy, the grammer bit in the end is easy, it's just the letter and note that put me off :D. I do higher level :p.

Anyway, good luck! :D It's my last exam ... I would finally be able to see the floor of my bedroom and maybe tear my uniform a bit here and there ;).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

No, yo estudio español en el colegio... or was it "Me estudio"... no, wait, do I even need something in front of estudio... Oh god... just kill me now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭ow9654

Spanish tomorrow!
    Don't care about it!
    Can't wait to get it over with!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Jijsaw

Just watch Dora before Spanish, should be grand ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

Jijsaw wrote: »

Same :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

Jijsaw wrote: »
    Is there an italian version?!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement