Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Eircom and new efibre account registration

Options
  • 15-06-2013 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

I recently upgraded to e-fibre. I am having serious difficulty setting up my new account on "My Eircom" within eircom.net. I've tried repeatedly to register the new account, I've contacted webmaster several times and after some success where the account is visible for a time, advising that a 48 hour verification process is required, it reverts to requiring complete account registration all over again. This has happened repeatedly. I am at my wits end with this nonsense. All I want to do is verify my package. I signed up for 70Mb but this is restricted to 50/15 and I don't see any point in paying for a package that I can't realistically attain. It's now the 15th June and I signed up prior to 30th May. I'm blocked from all the additional features on the eircom site as a consequence.

Advertisement