Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where for grub

Options
  • 15-06-2013 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭

visiting Graton street area today with the niece(10 yrs old) and GF, where would be nice for a burger &milkshake?
    Want to avoid burger king, McDs etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Bowlardo wrote: »
    visiting Graton street area today with the niece(10 yrs old) and GF, where would be nice for a burger &milkshake?
    Want to avoid burger king, McDs etc

Captain America's your only man! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

New place called Bunsen Burger on 36 Welford Street.

Best burger I have had in the city.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭YumCha

Have been to Bunsen and didn't rate it at all - it's kind of like a hipster Rick's, but not as good...

My city centre fav is still Jo Burger (is almost opposite Grogans).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

Captain America's your only man! :)
    Mezcita wrote: »
    New place called Bunsen Burger on 36 Welford Street.

Best burger I have had in the city.
    YumCha wrote: »
    Have been to Bunsen and didn't rate it at all - it's kind of like a hipster Rick's, but not as good...

My city centre fav is still Jo Burger (is almost opposite Grogans).

Thanks Folks will check out the jo burger some other time. have the nieces in tow so will keep it simply and go to captain americas...(across from the disney shop swung it for it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Too late now, but the Counter on suffolk street would be a definite for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

I had a burger a month ago in Ricks for the first time and it was the best burger I ever had in Dublin.

Advertisement