Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows 7 Laptop

Options
  • 15-06-2013 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

Topic done to death probably I know, but can anyone recommend a Windows 7 laptop for under €500? Laptop recently stolen (argh!), and need one for work (I'm a teacher)

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

Www.greenit.ie refurbs and helping rehab.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 fastmover

Not sure what specs you are looking for but tesco have a Packard Bell laptop 500gb HDMI out on sale for €349....I got a Compaq laptop the last time they were selling them for the same price...it was the cheapest around at the time...

• Registered Users Posts: 46,153 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Last laptop I bought was for my daughter and I got it here. That's about 2 years ago and she never had any problems with it.

They have a huge selection so the spec will dictate the price. If memory serves me right I think it was about £10 for delivery but it will show up in the basket before you buy anyhow.

Hope that helps and best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

sandin wrote: »

IMO those prices are terribly expensive for machines that have been refurbed yet not pimped. 1GB RAMs and original sized HDDs. I wouldn't be impressed with those refurb efforts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Tesco are selling Toshiba and Packard Bell Laptops for under 300 euro at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Atrides

sandin wrote: »

Dell Latitude D610 --€179

lol))))))))))))))))))))))

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 66 ✭✭boarsboard

Packard bell is crap putting link up with dell just to compare prices don't buy Celeron cpu computer

http://www.dell.com/ie/p/popular-laptop-deals

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭spindex

Atrides wrote: »
    Dell Latitude D610 --€179

lol))))))))))))))))))))))

What exactly are you laughing at? im not great with computer specs but I am looking for a laptop

Advertisement