Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying ink cartilages online?

Options
  • 15-06-2013 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭

Does anyone do it? I seem to be using a lot of ink lately and its costing me a fortune to refill every time, plus the added fact that i never seem to get a lot of time out of a refilled cartilage. They seem to fade faster than when new.

Do ye use any reputable websites to order your ink, if so which ones? I need to et a Canon 510 and 511 cartilage and it has been costing me nearly 24 euros to get them refilled last few times.

Is it possible to save money this way??

Many thanks
    Subscriber

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

subscriber wrote: »
    Does anyone do it? I seem to be using a lot of ink lately and its costing me a fortune to refill every time, plus the added fact that i never seem to get a lot of time out of a refilled cartilage. They seem to fade faster than when new.

Do ye use any reputable websites to order your ink, if so which ones? I need to et a Canon 510 and 511 cartilage and it has been costing me nearly 24 euros to get them refilled last few times.

Many thanks
    Subscriber

I used to to get refills for a while from those Re:charge shops but found it was a false economy as they dried up really quickly. I can get genuine HP cartridges from Argos for a very good price and they last a lot longer.
    On a more pedantic point . . 'cartilages' ? (isn't that what's in your ears and nose) :p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

subscriber wrote: »

Many thanks
    Subscriber
    www.inkjet.ie or www.justmedia.ie are the ones I'd recommend

Nick

I find http://www.inkcartridgesireland.ie/ good value and reliable.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

My own favourite is http://www.inkmaestro.ie

Advertisement