Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitting Autodiller to Phonewatch system

Options
  • 15-06-2013 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Posted this a few days ago but got no replies. Anyone out there got any ideas.

Just bought GJD Auto Dialler in order to self monitor as Phonewatch contract ended. Have access codes for Ge Concord. I have connected 9v back up battery , 12v supply and phone line to the GJD Auto Dialler but need help making connections from Auto Dialler to Concord Panel. I have attached photo of wiring as it was installed by Phone watch. Anyone even got the installation manual for this particular Concord model ?

Any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

joeter wrote: »
    Posted this a few days ago but got no replies. Anyone out there got any ideas.

Just bought GJD Auto Dialler in order to self monitor as Phonewatch contract ended. Have access codes for Ge Concord. I have connected 9v back up battery , 12v supply and phone line to the GJD Auto Dialler but need help making connections from Auto Dialler to Concord Panel. I have attached photo of wiring as it was installed by Phone watch. Anyone even got the installation manual for this particular Concord model ?

Any help much appreciated.

Very simple to set up.

Connect the Positive to the 12V (1) Negative to GND (4) Bottom row.
    This is to power the unit.

The trigger will come from the output 2 on the control panel
    Connect a cable to output 2 on the top row. Then connect other end to the output on the dialer.

Go into engineering on the control panel.
    The outputs are not set up by default.

Scroll to on board options. Scroll to output 2. Now program this as 00402.
    That is it set up providing the dialer is good to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 joeter

Thanks a million for that Altor. Much appreciated. It will be the weekend before I can get time to do it but I will let you know how I get on.

joeter wrote: »
    Thanks a million for that Altor. Much appreciated. It will be the weekend before I can get time to do it but I will let you know how I get on.

Your welcome,

Any problems, let us know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 joeter

Good news. Got it hooked up and running perfectly. No more phonewatch bills. Fantastic. Once again Altor thanks for all your help you were spot on. Hope this helps others to save a few bob. :D

Good to see you got it sorted. All easy when you know how :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement