Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mouse using 1 battery

Options
  • 15-06-2013 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,071 ✭✭✭✭

Bit of a lighter side of things, but just realised my main mouse works on 1 battery. With a Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1000. The battery led was on to say the batteries needed changing, and then after a while the mouse stopped working. I took out 1 battery and was about to remove the other when i realised that the mouse had started working again... Only works when the battery is on right hand side, not the left.

Just thought i'd share, and start people off taking out their batteries to see if their optical mice do the same! :D

/mildlyinteresting

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,464 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

as a member of the PC Gaming Elite (in Gabe we Trust) I only use wired mice and would never use such heinous equipment

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Skerries wrote: »
    as a member of the PC Gaming Elite (in Gabe we Trust) I only use wired mice and would never use such heinous equipment

+1, not an elite gamer by any means, but after going from wireless to a wired gaming mouse (A Razer Death Adder) I wouldn't be looking back.. :) The Microsoft mice batteries do seem to last well though in fairness, wireless one in work lasts a while, but some of the Logitech ones I had in the past would drive you crazy :mad::mad:

Nick

Advertisement