Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Work in Ballincollig, Cork

Options
  • 15-06-2013 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Hello , Im finishing my Junior Cert on Tuesday (18th) and I'm looking for Summer work in Ballincollig (Co.Cork) .. If anyone has any bit of work at all or knows people looking for employee's could you get in touch with me through this? Im a responsible young fella very hard working and practical can do pretty much anything that needs to be done. Ive done work for people such as painting walls, cutting the lawn etc. Can cook and clean. I can work anytime anyday right up until the end of August. Really determined to get some money with the time I have now .. Will be needing it when I turn 17 ;) Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,539 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Hey Yall wrote: »
    Hello , Im finishing my Junior Cert on Tuesday (18th) and I'm looking for Summer work in Ballincollig (Co.Cork) .. If anyone has any bit of work at all or knows people looking for employee's could you get in touch with me through this? Im a responsible young fella very hard working and practical can do pretty much anything that needs to be done. Ive done work for people such as painting walls, cutting the lawn etc. Can cook and clean. I can work anytime anyday right up until the end of August. Really determined to get some money with the time I have now .. Will be needing it when I turn 17 ;) Cheers.

Why, what happens when you turn 17?

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Hey Yall

Car mate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Transition Metal

Hate to shoot you down, but it's incredibly unlikely you'll get work posting on boards.ie. If it was that simple, the hundreds of lads your age who can also cook, clean and paint would also be employed. Go out and hand out CVs everywhere you can, ask to speak to the manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Hey Yall

Nah I knew that it was highly unlikely just thought i'd throw it out there .. Cheers for the advice

Advertisement