Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bikes for the vertically challenged

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

bambera wrote: »
    Only stuck the form for a permit in the post yesterday morning so will be a little while yet.
    p.s. took the picture from the good side, couple of cracks in the fairings on the other side but I can easily overlook that.

One Sunday you'll see a llittle yamaha scooting along behind u all on a sunday ride!

I wouldn't mind a few scuffs on a first bike to be honest. Realistically you'll put a few more on yourself. Though in saying that I sincerely hope you do not! Would be easy enough to get the cracks in the fairing fixed if they are bad at all. She's a wee beaut. I bet you have some grin on your gob!

Hopefully you'll get the permit and IBT (if needed) and all soon so you can get out and start tearing up the streets! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,619 ✭✭✭prunudo

Nice bike, looks good in those colours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Lovely bikes them and with a nice stubby can, they sound great too. The colour scheme looks really really well....very best of luck and miles of smiles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

terrydel wrote: »
    Hi there.
    Mine would suit you I think. And its for sale too!
    2007 er6n

They are a great bike, and I've added some really nice extras.
    Let me know if you want to take a look!

Terry.

I paid just under 4k for my 2006 er6n 4 years ago. Yours is a really nice bike and well cared for(far more then mine) but that's a odd price for a bike that costs circa 7k new.

Advertisement