Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting up a business Idea but for the future

Options
  • 15-06-2013 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭

Hi as the title says I'm thinking of starting up a business...it's a bunch of ideas of apps that I plan to develop or get help to develop. I'm just curious as to what is required to set up a company.both costs and document wise
    Is it time consuming? I'm still in college and work part time so while I want to get this started I don't want it to carry me away from college work

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭capefear

Keep it simple don't bother with a company at first start out as a sole trader and see how you go in 6 months time. If you form a company and then put it aside because you have to spend time at your sthdies, they company will still have obligations to file returns to both the cro and revenue commissioner and if you miss cro deadlines it can become expensive.

Hth

• Registered Users Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭skinny90

capefear wrote: »
    Keep it simple don't bother with a company at first start out as a sole trader and see how you go in 6 months time. If you form a company and then put it aside because you have to spend time at your sthdies, they company will still have obligations to file returns to both the cro and revenue commissioner and if you miss cro deadlines it can become expensive.

Hth

Hi thanks for the feedback what does one need to do to start up as a sole trader?

Advertisement